Chapter 20

I was in free period, in the forest, when I felt myself slip into a flashback. It's been a month since I had one of these. I knew that if I didn't let the others know, I would lash out at anything that got close. They needed to take me away from the school.

I threw my head back and let out an earsplitting howl. I didn't care that I might be exposing us, I needed help. I fell to the ground and waited for the on slot of pain that I was about to feel. I would get hurt in my flashbacks.

I was running as fast as I could to fight. Scott didn't tell me that Lydia had been taken by Void Stiles. I saw that Scott, Kira, Allison, and Issac were fighting the Oni. I let out an earsplitting roar and attacked one.

The Oni threw me off as Issac attacked it. The Oni threw Issac to the ground and prepared to stab him. I jumped up and let myself shift. My eyes were bright red and my fangs were out. "Get away from him!" I snarled as I slashed at the Oni's armor.

The Oni turned and slashed me across the stomach. It then hit me with the butt of its sword and turned to stab Issac. An arrow whizzed past me and landed in the heart of the Oni's chest. The Oni started to glow and then it roared as it tried to get the arrow out of its body.

 The Oni started to glow and then it roared as it tried to get the arrow out of its body

I turned to Allison from my position and saw an Oni sneak up on her. "No!"I screamed as I launched myself at the creature. But I was too late. It stabbed Allison thew the chest and then disappeared.

Allison gasped as the sword entered her body and blood splattered the wall behind her. "ALLISOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!" Lydia wailed. I watched helplessly as Allison fell to the ground. Scott caught her before she hit the pavement.

Allison put her hand over her wound to try to stop the blood flow. I knew it was over for her. A banshee is never wrong. " Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison pants out. "Yeah. She's okay." Scott said as he brushed some hair out of her face.

"Yeah?" Allison questions as she struggles to breathe. "Yeah." Scott says as he puts his hand over hers. Scott concentrates on trying to take her pain but nothing happens. Disbelief slowly changes to panic when he realizes what that means.

"I... I can't." Scott says as he changes his grip. "I can't take your pain." I let out a sob at this. Ally was going to die because of me. I wasn't fast enough. I couldn't save her. "That's because it doesn't hurt." Allison says with a look of peace coming over her face.

"No." Scott said as he tried to take her pain again. "It's okay." Allison said as tears dripped down her face. "Allison. No. Please. No." Scott said as he held her. "It's okay." She says again. "It's okay. It's perfect." Allison says as she gazes into Scott's eyes.

"I'm in the arm *gasps* of my first love." Allison says as she struggles to breathe. Scott smiles at this and has tears in his eyes. "The first person I have ever loved. I... I love you. Scott. Scott McCall." Allison says as she cups his face.

"Allison. Please. No. Allison. Don't. Please." Scott says with panic in his voice. "You have to tell my dad." Allison starts. "You have to tell my dad." She says again as tears flow down her cheeks. Blood started to stain her lips as she talked.

"Tell him...... Tell him......" Allison stops breathing after this. Her hand falls off of Scott's face. Scott starts crying as he holds her dead body. I smell Chris coming and see him holding a gun. He looks at Scott and his daughter. My vision then fades into darkness.

Okay, guys. I started crying as I wrote this chapter. This scene made me cry and I had to add it to the book. Stay awesome guys and don't forget to check out my other books.