Chapter 34

3rd P.O.V:

As the McCall pack walked into the glasshouse, The voices in Lydia's head were getting louder. They were telling her to scream. "Stiles?" Lydia whimpered as she grabbed her head. 'Not again' she thought.

(Ignore the background and her grabbing the steering wheel

(Ignore the background and her grabbing the steering wheel.)

Stiles and Scott quickly turned to her. Stiles ran to her side while looking at Scott. "They're so loud. It makes me want to scream." Lydia said as she pressed her hands to her head. "Alright then scream. Lydia. Scream." Stiles said as Malia, Scott, and Edward covered their ears.

(Ignore the background

(Ignore the background.)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Lydia screamed. Everyone who was supernatural and didn't have their ears covered had to cover their ears.

The Cullens, who had never heard Lydia scream before fell to their knees. Harmony fell to the ground with a sob because of the pain. Jacob, who was by Amara's side fell to the ground with a gasp. His eyes were shut and his arms were crossed.

      (Ignore the background and imagine Jacob has a shirt on

(Ignore the background and imagine Jacob has a shirt on.)

Deaton froze when the others started to drop to the ground. He quickly snapped out of it and started to check Amara. The bite marks were starting to heal. As were the bruises. The ripped skin was another matter.

It wasn't healing. That made Deaton freak out. Amara should be healing. As Deaton took a closer look at the wound, the others started to recover. "What. Was. That?" Emmett asked as he looked at Lydia.

"She's a Banshee," Ethan said as he walked into the room. Aiden was on his heels and he said, "She can she sense when someone is about to die." Every one of the McCall Pack, except Malia, froze at the sight of Aiden.

"This isn't possible," Stiles said as he looked at Aiden. "I can assure you, it is possible," Aiden said as he gave the pack a small smile. "How?" Lydia asked as tears started to pool in her eyes. "Amara. She helped me heal." Aiden said.

Lydia launches herself at Aiden and hugged him as hard as she could. "I can't believe you're here," Lydia whispered as she clung to Aiden. Stiles, Kira, and Scott slowly walked over to Aiden and waited till he wasn't hugging Lydia to hug him.

"I'm glad you're okay," Stiles said as he side hugged him. Scott just looked at Aiden as the rest of the pack, minus Malia, hugged him. Slowly, Scott walked over to Aiden as the rest pulled away from him.

Scott put one hand on Aiden's shoulder and looked him in the eye. "This isn't possible," Scott whispered to himself. "Amara did this. She helped me get better. The sword missed all my vital organs and my spine.

My heart never stopped though. Ethan felt my pain and then he felt nothing. Amara walked up behind me and gave me a shot of Kanim venom. She also gave me a drug that made my heartbeat once every thirty seconds.

While that would be very dangerous for a regular person, a werewolf could handle it better. I woke up in a hidden room in Derek's loft and Amara standing over me. She was cleaning out my wound.

It was a long process that required a lot of time and patience." Aiden said. No one noticed that Amara was up and was walking down the stairs. Jacob and Derek were on either side of her, helping her. "It was worth it though," Amara said and everyone jumped.

All eyes were on her. They couldn't believe she was awake. Edward was the first one who came out of shock. He flashed over to her and gently cupped her face. "You're awake," Edward whispered. Amara smiled slightly at this.

Issac snapped out of his shock and ran at Amara. He pushed Edward aside and hugged Amara. Derek growled at Issac and said, "Give her some breathing room. She needs to sit down and drink something."

Issac reluctantly pulled away from Amara. Amara's legs buckled and she started to fall before Jacob caught her and picked her up bridal style. He walked down the stairs with her in his arms and moved to the sofa.

As he set her down, she noticed the McCall pack was here. "Hi guys," Amara said as she gave them a small smile. "AMARA!" Lydia and Kira yelled as they rushed at her. The two girls gave the female Alpha a hug and wouldn't let go for dear life.

"I thought you were going to die! I screamed. How are you alive?" Lydia asked. "It was you. You're scream pulled me back. Lydia, I'm back because of you." Amara said as she pulled Lydia into a bone-crushing hug.

Happy new year guys. I hope you guys like this update. I'm sorry for not updating more and I promise I'll try to update some more. Stay awesome.