Chapter 31

Jacob's P.O.V:

The second the Twins and I were situated in the car, the Twins started to take Amara's pain. I shifted so that I could wrap my arms more comfortably around Amara. I watched as black veins ran up the Twins arms and made their eyes glow.

Dr. Leach went as fast as he could to get to his house. I hated that my imprint had to be close to these leaches but they were the best choice to help her. "Ethan? Aiden? Are you guys okay?" I asked when I noticed both of them had wolfed out.

"No. We're not okay. Remember, we can feel each other pain. Since we're taking the pain from our Alpha, our shared pain is higher then it would be." Ethan said as Aiden adjusted his arms to get a better grip on Amara.

I shifted so the Twins could have better access to Amara. "How long can you keep this up without hurting yourselves?" Edward asked as he glanced back at us. "However long we need to. Yes, pain makes us human, but it can also inhibit our healing.

Amara stayed by my side for days taking my pain so I could heal properly. I can do the same for her." Aiden said. I looked down at my imprints face and sighed. 'Why didn't I stay with her?' I asked myself. "She'll make it." Ethan said.

"How do you know?" I asked. "She's a stubborn ass bitch. She'll make it." Aiden said. I smiled lightly at the effort the Twins were making. Edward looked back at me with a glare on his face. I didn't react though. Amara was hurt and she needed Dr. Leach.

We arrived at Dr. Leaches' house and saw that the rest of the family was waiting for us. Alice does over to the car and started talking. "What happened? I lost my sight as soon as you left the house?" Alice asked as the scent of blood got stronger.

Blood started to pour from all the wounds faster than before

Blood started to pour from all the wounds faster than before. "Dr. Cullen. She's losing a lot of blood! She needs help fast!" Aiden yelled as he and his brother opened the doors and got out. The warmth of Amara's blood made me shiver.

It was horrific to watch her bleed out while there was nothing I could do. I slowly got out of the car and moved to the Twin's side. I could feel the eyes of the Cullens on me but I didn't care. I just cared about Amara.