Chapter 17

After the meeting with the La Push pack, we headed back to the house. "Thank you again for coming, Issac. It's good to see you." I said as I walked to the kitchen. "Make yourselves at home. If you want to stay with us, we can set up your rooms later. I have a Jackass to deal with." I said as I headed to the basement door.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. The scent of urine hit my nose and I almost gagged. " Derek! The key." I yelled over my shoulder. A small metal object flew at my head and I snagged it out of the air.

I walked over to Peter and knelt down to his level. " Are you done being a whiny bitch? Cuz I'm going to make dinner. Besides, you smell." I said. "I'm sorry for hurting you. It won't happen again." Peter said as I tossed him the key.

"Get yourself free and then go clean yourself up." I said as I turned away from him. I walked back up the stairs and headed to the kitchen. The others were already making dinner. "What's all this?" I asked as I headed to grab a plate.

"Breakfast dinner. We knew you would be hungry." Derek said as he walked to my side. "Thanks, I would have helped if you had waited for me." I said. "Dinner will be ready in Fifteen minutes. Aiden will help me. Why don't you show our guests where they will be staying." Derek said.

I nodded and turned to Ethan, Jackson, and Issac. "Follow me." I said. I turned and walked out of the kitchen and walked to the stairs. I walked over to the three spare rooms that we hand and said, "Pick one." As the boys picked their rooms, we got the call for dinner.

(Time skips to Monday morning.)

I woke up at five-thirty and walked over to my closet. I grabbed one of my flannels and a grey undershirt. I also grabbed some black ripped jeans and my black combat boots. I painted my nails black and some silver rings.

I then put on a blood-red lipstick and put on some gold and black eye-shadow

I then put on a blood-red lipstick and put on some gold and black eye-shadow. Once I was satisfied with my work, I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs, french toast and cut up some fresh fruit.

I then checked the time. It was six thirty-five. I grabbed two pans and went back up to the stairs. I walked into Aiden's room and walked over to his bed. I slammed the pans together and yelled, "Up and at em. The foods getting cold!"

Aiden shot out of bed with a growl. "What the hell!" Aiden yelled. I smirked at this and walked out of his room. "Get up or I'm coming back with a bucket of ice!" I called over my shoulder as I headed to Ethan and Jackson's room.

I did the exact same thing to them when I woke them up. I then headed downstairs, grabbed a bull horn and went to Issac's room. I tiptoed to his bed and blew the horn. Successfully waking up Issac. I then headed to the kitchen to eat, and wait for the others. Jackson and Ethan walked down the stairs fully dressed and looking like male models.

"Morning boys. I hope you got some good sleep. Cuz while you are staying here, Your going to be enrolled in school." I said as I put the coffee pot on. " Eat while it's still warm. I'm going to go fulfill a promise." I said as I grabbed a bucket and opened the freezer.

I filled the bucket with ice and walked back up the stairs. I walked into Aiden's room and saw that he was actually getting ready. I then went to Issac's room and saw that he was still in bed. I walked over to him and dumped the bucket of ice on him.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" Issac roared as he jumped up. "I told you to get up and get dressed. You didn't. So I woke you up a different way. Now get up, get dressed and go eat!" I said as I walked out of his room.

I walked over to my brother's room and knocked on the door. "Derek? There are breakfast and coffee in the kitchen." I heard a grunt and that meant that he was up. I walked back to the kitchen and saw that Peter was already up. Aiden was sitting at the bar with food on a plate.

"Good morning. Help yourself." I said as I snagged a piece of bacon from Aiden's plate. I then grabbed a plate and got some of everything. Issac walked down the stairs with a glare on his face. "Grab some grub. We leave in twenty." I said as I poured myself some coffee.