Chapter 36

Amara's P.O.V:

I stared at Allison's naked form, trying to process that she was here. "Allison?" Scott asked again. "It's me," Allison said. Her eyes were glowing gold as she looked at Scott. I was too frozen to say anything to her.

"Ally-cat?" I half sobbed out as I looked at her. "Hey, Mara," Allison said as she turned to me. I ignored that she was naked and ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. Allison hugged me as hard as she could. 

I didn't mind. I didn't want to let go because I was afraid she would disappear. After hugging Allison for a few moments, I let go of her and turned to Scott. "Give her your jacket," I said. Scott wordlessly pulled off his jacket and handed it to Allison. 

"Let's get back to the others," I said as Allison put on the coat. I started to walk back to the river when I heard something coming through the trees. I pushed Allison behind me and shifted into a defensive form in front of her. 

My eyes changed into red, and my fangs elongated. Scott shifted next to me. Both mine and Scott's pack ran into the clearing. All of them froze at the sight of Allison. Shock was a prominent emotion on everyone's face. 

"Allison?" Issac asked as he looked at her. "No way," Ethan and Aiden said. "How is this possible?" Derek asked as he moved to my side. Jackson just looked at Allison with an unreadable face. 

I pulled Allison closer to me and snarled lowly at Jackson.  I'll be damned if I let her get hurt again. We started walking again. It didn't take us long to get to the river. On the other side, Edward was pacing and growling as he kept glaring at the river. 

"Hey," I said as I jumped back over the river. Edward flashed over to me and pulled me into a hug. I stiffened slightly but then hugged him back. I heard a snarl come from one of the wolves and then I was pulled out of Edward's embrace.