Chapter 25

I sprinted out the door to get to my pack. As Issac got off my bike, I tackled him to the ground. He yelped like a dog. "What the hell?" He asked. I just threw my head back and laughed. I looked up and saw the rest of my pack laughing at us.

I jumped up and turned to the twins with a smirk on my face. "Let's play tag." I said as I looked over at Sam and the others. "I'm in." Jacob said. "Of course you'd say that." Paul said as he rolled his eyes. "I bet y'all are slower than us." Jackson said with a smirk.

"Bring it." Jared said. Issac pushed me off of him and I went flying. I flew about ten feet away from him and hit the ground hard. I jackknifed to my feet and looked at Issac. He had a grin on his face. "Oh...  It's on!" I yelled as I charged him with a smile.

"You guys might want to move back......" Ethan started to say. "Cuz it's about to get messy." Aiden finished. I ducked a punch that Issac sent at me and sent a good kick to his stomach. The kick made Issac fly back and knock over my motorcycle.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I looked at my imprint play fight with one of her beta's and felt a smile form on my face. I hadn't told her that I had imprinted on her yet. I knew that I would have to. When I went to pick her up from school, Edward was looking at her with protectiveness.

It was startling to see her reaction to that. She snarled at him when she felt me stiffen next to her. I was shocked. I didn't think her wolf would react to me like that. I was afraid that she wouldn't want me.

I looked back at the "fight" that was happening. Amara threw Issac to the ground and stepped on his stomach. "Do you give up?" Amara asked. "I submit." Issac said. Amara grinned and picked up her foot after that.

Just then, Leah came over and looked at the other pack. "Amara. Why don't you introduce Issac and the others to Emily." Sam said. Amara grinned and pulled Issac to his feet. "Come on! You're going to love Emily!" Amara said as she pulled him towards the house while the others followed.

Issac and Leah looked into each other's eyes for the first time as he and Amara passed Leah. Leah froze and just stared at Issac. "Did she just....." Paul asked as he looked at Leah. "Issac! Come on!" Amara yelled from the porch.

Issac was the first to look away from Leah. He turned towards Amara and ran to her. "Congrats, Leah." Seth said as he walked towards the house. I watched as Leah broke out of her stupor and took off towards the woods.

I walked into the house and saw Amara had a smile on her face as Aiden wrapped an arm around her. I had to hold back a growl when I saw this. "Guys! Let's play truth or dare." Ethan called out. He was wrapped around Jackson.

"I like the way you think." Paul said as he smirked at me. I groaned. "Let's play." Issac said as he walked out of the kitchen. "I'm in." Aiden said as he pulled away from Amara. "Let's go outside so we don't ruin Emily's house." Amara said as she moved towards the door.

I walked over to her and fell in step with her as she walked. once we were outside, Amara walked to the center and said, "Okay. A few rules to go by. First, nothing that will put someone in danger.

Two, if you get picked, you can't call out the person who picked you. Third, keep it PG. I'll pick first. Paul! Truth or Dare." Amara said. "Dare." Paul said with a smirk. "I dare you to......... Yell as loud as you can, 'I want to date Justin Bieber.'" Amara dared Paul.

Paul looked at Amara with horror in his eyes and then sighed. "I WANT TO DATE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!" Paul yelled at the top of his lungs. Amara and her pack covered their ears and winced at the sudden loudness.

"Alright. Ethan. Your turn. Truth or Dare?" Paul asked. "Dare." Ethan said as he untangled himself from Jackson. "I dare you to kick Your brother in the Nuts." Paul said. Ethan smirked at Paul and walked over to his twin.

Faster then we could process, Ethan kicked Aiden and Aiden fell to the ground in pain. Ethan groaned as he fell to the ground also. Amara rolled her eyes and walked over to the Twins. "They feel each others pain." She said.

Ethan got up and walked to the middle and said, "Amara. Truth or Dare?" Amara looked at Ethan and said, "Dare." "I dare you to arm wrestle Paul." Amara's eyes lit up as he said that and looked around.

"Get me something to use." She said. Sam walked into the woods and brought back a bolder. She walked over to the bolder and asked, "Are you scared?" Paul walked over and got into position. "Let's do this." He said.

"On three." Sam said as both of them got ready. I was worried about her. I thought she was going to get hurt. "One........... Two.......... Three!" Sam called. Paul pushed against her arm and Amara did the same.

Neither gave an inch. Then, Amara flashed her eyes red and slammed his hand into the bolder. Paul looked at her in shock. "How?" He asked as he looked at his hand. "Alpha strength. We're stronger than the average wolf." She said with a smile.