Chapter 13

I opened my mouth to talk, but was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up. The scent of werewolves hit our noses. "Aiden, go upstairs and wait till I call you." I said. Aiden left without a word of argument.

I looked at Derek and nodded my head towards the kitchen. Derek didn't look happy that I was telling him to leave me. He walked to the kitchen and waited. A knock on the door signaled that someone was there.

I took a deep breath, calmed myself and walked to the door. Opening the door, I saw Ethan and a familiar face that I thought I would never see again. My Ex-boyfriend, Jackson was standing next to Ethan.

Jackson had dumped me for Lydia and I started to date Issac when Derek bit him. "Jackson? What are you doing here?" I asked. Jackson looked me up and down and said, "I came with Ethan." I narrowed my eyes at this and glanced at Ethan.

After a few seconds, a full-blown grin spread across my face. "I thought you would never figure it out." I said as I pulled Jackson into a hug. I let him go and hugged Ethan. "It's good to see you both. There's some things that I think you should know." I said as I pulled away.

I motioned for them to follow me into the house. "What's up?" Ethan asked. I turned to Jackson and asked, "You know that Ethan had a twin, right?" Jackson nodded and said, "Yeah, he died after the battle against the Oni." Jackson said.

I shook my head and turned to the stairs. "Aiden? Can you come here?" I called. Aiden slowly walked down the stairs and looked at Ethan. "Aiden?" Ethan asked with a voice full of emotion. Aiden looked at his brother and let out a few tears.

Aiden rushed at his brother and pulled him into a hug. Ethan latched onto his twin and held onto him like he was a lifeline. I grabbed Jackson and pulled him with me as I walked to the kitchen. "How long?" I asked him.

"A week. It's been a week." Jackson said. I smiled lightly at this and looked over at Derek, who was watching us with interest. Jackson glanced over at him and narrowed his eyes. "Heard you're not an Alpha anymore." Jackson said with a smirk.

"No, he's not. I am." I said as the twins walked into the kitchen. "I need your help. I'll fill you in once Issac gets here. I think that will be tomorrow. There's a beach near here called 'La Push.' I want to check it out.

Y'all don't have to go with me if y'all don't want to. I'm going to take a sick day and just hang out there. Aiden, you can also take a sick day to catch up with your brother if you want. I'm going to get changed." I said as I walked to the stairs.

I walked it my room and changed out of the cloths I was wearing. I put on some ripped skin tight black jeans, a grey sports bra, a black long sleeve shirt, a grey jacket and my black leather jacket over the grey one. I also put on my grey converse and braided my hair.

I looked in the mirror, and nodded to myself

I looked in the mirror, and nodded to myself. I turned and walked out of my room and headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and looked around. Derek looked up from the book he was reading. He was sitting on a armchair, while the twins and Jackson were on the couch.

"Last chance. Does anyone want to come with me?" I asked. "We'll go." The twins said together. "I'm up for it." Jackson said. "I'm going to stay here. Call if anything goes wrong." Derek said as he went back to his book.

"Will do my beta." I said with a grin. Derek rolled his forest green eyes and gave a small smile. I walked out the door with the boys on my heels. "Aiden, do you want to ride with your brother or do you want to take your bike?" I asked.

"I'll ride with my brother." Aiden said as he walked over to the beautiful black mustang. "Nice car." I said as I walked to my bike. Jackson followed me and asked, "Do you mind if I catch a lift? I don't want to disturb their bonding."

"Not at all! Jump on." I said as I got onto my bike. I heard something get thrown at us and I turned and caught it. Derek was standing on the porch with a smirk on his face. He had thrown the extra helmet at me. I rolled my eyes and handed it to Jackson. I put my helmet on and started up my bike.