Every meeting with her was pure coincidence except for that one time he went to their school. The sight of Jisol takes his breath away and he just wanted to get to know her better, be a friend that she could lean on but she pushed him away everytime, and he has no idea why.

"I'll go find Jisol, you just hang out with Min and the rest okay." Seungyoun whispered into Jimin's ears before slipping away from the group as well, since his presence wasn't very significant. He knew Jimin was a social butterfly like him, she would be able to blend in anywhere.

It didn't take long for Seungyoun to find Jisol in a small gift shop at the corner. Her fingers grazed through the different kind of books on the shelf before her eyes landed on a pretty looking snow globe.

If Seungyoun could describe Jisol in one word, it would be magical. Like the snow globe.

He pondered for a second whether or not to enter, afraid that Jisol might push him away again, or get even upset than she already is.

One last time. If she pushes me away one more time, i'll stop. And with that in mind, he stepped through the doors and the bell rang, causing Jisol to look at the door.

"Just the person I was looking for." Seungyoun couldn't believe his ears when she said that.

Jisol couldn't care less any longer. If this was how God wanted to play with her, then she'd just give up and participate in this game. It was too tiring to fight it. "What do you think Min would like?" she asked without looking.

"Oh uh...uh...globe snow— i mean snow globe....wait she doesn't like snow globes that's why uh maybe you shouldn't uh..." Seungyoun didn't even know he was running his mouth, his tongue tied and twisted, not being able to speak his words properly.

And for the first time, Jisol laughed at him.

If her normal state already seemed magical to Seungyoun, you would be able to tell how much he fell deeper into the rabbit hole when she laughed.

"I thought you were a confident flirt. Guess not." she smirked before turning to finally face him.

"I am, but would you believe me if I told you that's my first time stammering in front of a girl?" Jisol let out a scoff before rolling her eyes at him.

"Cliche. Now can you help me pick something out for Min." Seungyoun immediately obliged to Jisol's command, going around the store to find something to his bestfriend's taste.

After a while, he quickly went to Jisol with a token in his hand as she waited at the counter. The purchase was quick and soundless and the two left the shop immediately. Jisol exhaled heavily, the cold air around it making it look like smoke.

Her hand reached for the bag before taking out a small wrapped gift and passing it to Seungyoun. "Thank you for always appearing, but I think you should stop looking for me now. If you see me outside, just pretend that you don't know me. Here's a small gift for your constant tissues and the rose." she chuckled, shoving the gift in his hand.

"But...why?" Seungyoun stuttered again, not sure whether it was because he was nervous or if its because of the declining temperature.

"Because I don't want to be a victim of love. The more you appear in front of me, the more i'm going to like you while i'm not sure of how you feel towards me." she confessed everything in one breath, catching Seungyoun by surprise.

There was a moment of silence as he tried to register what she just said to him, and during that short span, something soft and cold started to fall upon them.

Jisol widened her eyes, putting her hand out to see snowflakes slowly falling and melting onto her palms.

"You know the first snow means that love will blossom?"