"YA!" Jisol flinched as she widened her eyes, wondering why the hell was Hangyul screaming at her. "Don't photobomb! It's rude." she frowned in confusion before she turned around. Multiple curse words crossed her mind when she saw the person Hangyul was screaming at.

"Jesus christ why do I see you everywhere?" Jisol snapped in frustration but the guy could only give her a cheeky smile. She was trying so hard to avoid him but he was like a parasite, stubborn and— just how the hell does she keep running into him?

Is fate playing games with her?

Seungyoun's smile dropped when he saw how serious Jisol was being. "Oh sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to...it's pure coincidence." he was quick to apologize, earning a sigh from Jisol before she pinched her nose bridge.

She was getting more snappy and frustrated easily nowadays, which was opposite from her gentle demeanor and how she usually was when school started. Jisol had many regrets with her words, especially towards Min. Why am I being such a bitch when its christmas eve?

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." By this time, Hangyul had jogged to Jisol's position, wondering what the hell was going on. Min also joined in the commotion with Yohan.

"Yoon Min!" Jimin suddenly appeared next to Seungyoun before she hollered out. It suddenly became a high school reunion as the two girls hugged it out. It then looked as though Jisol was completely invisible since everyone around her did their own socializing.

Except for Seungyoun, who was still looking at her, extremely worried.

Very quietly, Jisol slipped away from the group and went to wander all by herself, needing some alone time again. I'm just the trash everyone threw away. It hurts so much, but it was inevitable in friendship and as much as how she thought like a teenager, she refused to get more of those stupid thoughts in her head and attempted to be more mature.

Which was why she had walked away, or else she would probably cry in front of everyone. Seeing Min and Yohan together was already hard enough, but Seungyoun just had to come in and make her even more confused. Furthermore, Jimin knows Min too, how conveniently small the world is.

But Jisol didn't exist in their small world.

"Wait where did Jisol go?" Min paused in the middle of talking when she realized someone was missing. Seungyoun had seen where Jisol went but didn't want to alert anyone since she probably didn't want Min or Yohan to know.

The girl took her phone out to call Jisol only to see a message from the said girl herself. Min put down her phone worriedly as she faced Hangyul. "She told us not to search for her and that she will come back to us when we decide to leave."

Hangyul didn't heed that and proceeded to call the girl anyways. After a few rings, Jisol answered. "Where the hell are you?"

"Ya why are you calling me? I'm getting you guys christmas presents and its a secret! So just do your thing. Bye." Jisol said in a hurry before she hung up. Hangyul pulled his phone away, looked up and shrugged.

"She says she's getting us christmas presents." The entire squad heaved a sigh in relief before they went ahead to walk around the area to do some christmas shopping as well. Everyone was in all smiles, but Seungyoun wasn't happy.

He felt terrible that he had made Jisol angry when she looked so happy before he came in. All Seungyoun wanted was to give Jisol the happiness that she never got. He knew from the way how she looks at Yohan and Min.

It was a careless assumption, but something tells Seungyoun that the reason why Jisol was crying at the park that day was because of the couple. He felt attracted to her, very dangerously attracted.