Annalys didn't question the man. Instead, she entered the room without another word said. However, just moments later, Annalys' loud scream echoed throughout the hallways of the castle. Ser Steffon entered immediately after hearing her scream. His eyes widened when he found Qyburn knocked out on the ground, blood staining Joanna's bedsheets, the youngest of Annalys' daughters revealed to be nowhere in sight.

Just then, Robb entered, only to become horrified by the sight. "What happened?" He questioned in utter concern, moving closer to Annalys, "Wha--"

Before Robb could finish his question, he was cut off by Annalys slapping him in the face and slamming him against the wall behind him. Brienne was about to intervene, only to end up being cut off as Steffon slammed her against a nearby wall as well.

Robb stared down at Annalys with wide eyes, noticing the blade she now had pressed against his throat. "Where is my daughter?" She questioned him in a low, threatening tone, "Where is she!"

"She was here, I swear," Robb promised, causing Annalys to finally let go of him, "We will find her, we will."

"This would have never happened if I were here!" She screamed at him in rage, "How are we supposed to find her, huh? We have three members of the Queensguard left. Edric is gone. Edmyn is gone. Jaime is gone. Ser Rickard is nowhere in sight," She paused, gesturing toward the opened doorway where Loras laid unconscious on the ground, "Make that two knights. Loras is knocked out."

"My apologies, Your--" Ser Steffon began to apologize, only to get cut off.

"This is not your fault, Ser Steffon. This is his fault," Annalys shouted, pointing a finger at Robb. He was on the verge of arguing, but Annalys cut him off. "You will stay here and think about what you've done wrong. You want to act like one of the children? I will treat you like one of the children. I will find my daughter on my own. Brienne will stay with you and I will take Ser Steffon with me."

"He betrayed you. He took my side," Robb complained, shaking his head in disapproval, "You can't possibly trust him."

"I trust him far more than I trust you right now," Annalys replied in a venomous tone, "At least he's made up for what he's done to wrong me today."

With that, Ser Steffon released Brienne from his grip, leaving the room with Annalys while Robb and Brienne remained in the room together.

____

  In the bath chambers connected to Lyanna's room, Aden and Ser Rickard stood with the Stark-Lannister children. Torra was holding little Edric in her arms while Ser Rickard was holding Joanna's unconscious body in his arms. The direwolves, including Grey Wind, stood with them, each of them standing beside their masters while Grey Wind stood in between Lyanna and Eddard.

"Place her in the bath," Torra told Ser Rickard, who was quick to obey. He walked over to the bath filled with cold water, placing the youngest daughter of Robb and Annalys into the water.

Lyanna and Eddard stepped forward. They removed their shoes, but kept their clothes on as they entered the bath with Joanna. Lyanna shivered, sitting down in the bath as she held her youngest sister in her arms. Joanna whimpered, dried blood coating her chapped lips. Lyanna took a deep breath before she and Eddard did something rashed and dunked Joanna's entire body underwater for twenty seconds, the young girl so weak that she didn't fight back.

After doing so, Lyanna lifted Joanna's head above the water again, the young girl gasping for breath while still half-unconscious. Lyanna and Eddard began to use two empty wine glasses to pour water over their sister's head, the rest of the children and Ser Rickard watching uneasily.