We're 'bout to make some memories tonight...

Start from the beginning

"Leah? Is Niall there?"

I moved the phone away from my ear to see who was it. It said Hazz. He was really excited about something.

"Harry, what the hell?"

"Is Niall there? Put me on speaker!" I pressed the little button by the side of the phone and put him on speaker so both of us could hear him.

"Okay first of all, DONT SCREAM! But..." He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds.

"HAZZ!"

"Calm yo tits Leah! Okay so are you two ready? I. Got. MARRIED!"

"WHAT!?" Niall and I both screamed at the same time.

"I said no screaming!"

Niall looked like he ate something really bad. He was all pale in the face.

"How did this happen Harry? Were you drunk or something?"

"No! You're being really mean!"

"Well who's the lucky girl?"

"Niall can I talk to you alone for a second?"

Niall looked at me and I mouthed NO.

"Yeah, its just me here Hazz." I smiled at Niall.

" Okay so I don't know how to tell leah this.. But I married.. Elena."

I opened my mouth and almost started screaming when Niall put his hand over my mouth. I bit him in his thumb causing him to gasp silently.

"Niall?"

"Yeah im here."

"Okay so you think you could tell her somehow?"

"No way man, Elena should tell her!"

"Well okay then, thats sorted out. Do you two wanna come over?"

Niall looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded and he said we'll be over in 15. I ran upstairs and told my mum I'm going out for the night. She wanted to go clubbing anyways. Yeah, my mum acts pretty young for her age. I went to my room and dressed in a blue dress with a white belt and put on some high heels.

When we got to their house Niall reminded me that 'I don't know about Elena' so I just had to play along.

"WELCOME!"

"Hi Hazz. Where's you're bride?"

"Patience Leah, you'll see her soon enough!"

"Are you drunk?"

"No! I only had one beer. And then 10 more. I'm fine!!!"

"Okay, no need to yell."

"She's upstairs."

I left him and Niall in the living room and the were probably already playing a game on PS3. Kids. I knocked on the door and slowly opened them. Inside, I found Elena sleeping on the bed, still in her wedding dress. She looked amazing. Her hair was curly and the dress was just. Wow.

"Elena? Elena, honey, wake up."

She slowly opened her eyes and as soon as she realised I was there, she smiled and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about the wedding! But we just flew back from Las Vegas! Oh my god, Leah, It was amazing! He proposed 6 hours ago! I was so shocked I forgot to tell you! Please don't hate me!"

"Its okay El! I'm so happy for you! You just married the man of your dreams!"

"Thanks! So. When are you and him geting married?"

"What?"

"Didn't he propose? Harry told me that Niall already has the ring. Didn't he.. Oh my God! He didn't yet! Forget what I just said! Forget it!"

"Niall is gonna.. propose?"

"No! I didn't say that! I didn't.. SHIT!"

"He wants to.. get married?"

"Leah, listen to me. Listen! You need to forget this! Please! I didn't mean to ruin it!"

"You didn't ruin it El! Its okay!"

"I'm so sorry."

She hugged me and I hugged her back. Niall is gonna propose? He's gonna ask me to marry him. And we're gonna get married and have kids and.. I'm gonna be Leah Horan...

*************

Okay so I uploaded as soon as I stopped writing so if there are any grammar mistakes, I deeply apologise ;) I hope you liked it and you'll tell your friends about it and also VOTE&COMMENT =)xx