Chapter 18

“So where we goin?” I asked from the backseat of the car Dani was driving. 

Eleanor twisted around from where she was sitting. “Shopping silly!” She smiled excitedly. I nodded and Brooke’s eyes gleamed. 

Eh, compared to Brooke, I’m not too big of a shopper. Most of the time I just shop online or only for an hour or so. All that walking hurts my feet, and the loud obnoxious music they play in the stores usually gives me headaches. 

“AND!” Dani chimed in from the drivers seat. “The boys may be taking us to dinner later! They’ve got a radio interview in an hour or so, but after that they should be around to pick us up!” She squealed.

“Eyes on the road ya muppet!!” Eleanor yelled at her. Dani rolled her eyes and reverted her attention back to the road. Although, she was practically glowing with excitement in her seat. I smiled, having her own happiness reflect already onto my own mood.

“So.” Eleanor wagged her eyebrows at Brooke. “Whats goin on with you and Nialler?” I covered up my giggle with my hand as I watched her face turn red slightly. She shrugged looking down at her hands.

“Oh come off it! Are you guys a thing or....” Brooke bit her lip and grinned.

“I guess we are.” 

“CALLED IT!” Eleanor screamed as we pulled into the parking lot. We all laughed and piled out of the car.

“Damn this car is nice!” I ran my hand over the shiny black coating of paint on the hood of the sports car.

“Its Louis’s” El grinned locking the car. I raised my eyebrows.

“Sure beats my shit hole of a car.” 

“Aww but its cute, the way it just..purrs and sheds its parts!” Brooke joked nudging me slightly. I snorted and linked arms with her as we walked.

“Where to first girls?” Dani asked already eyeing the inside of the mall. She reminded me sort of like a hunter and her prey, slowly sizing up her target before swiftly coming in for the attack.

“Well, I don’t know about you girls, but I need some more lingerie.” El winked. I starred at her wide eyed for a moment before being tugged by a giggling Brooke to the nearest Victoria Secret.

“What have I gotten myself into...” I mumbled to myself. Dani laughed beside me having heard.

“Oh come on, you’ll love it!” 

“I don’t really have any use for it...I’m more of a super hero underwear kinda girl.” I said awkwardly. Eleanor burst out laughing from the other side of the store as she sifted through small lacy fabrics. No doubt that she had heard us.

“I mean what is this!?” I lifted up, what looked like a pile of knotted strings with my pointer finger. Dani snatched it from my hands and admired it.

“Boys love it!” She exclaimed. I shook my head in astonishment. 

“I’ll stick with what I have already thank you very much.” I turned my nose up to the stacks of lace all around me.

 I felt something hit my back lightly. I frowned and looked around. I noticed a small crumpled up piece of paper on the ground. A group of cute guys where nodding to me and the rest of the girls from the outside window of the store, although they where too busy with their strings to notice. One of the guys in the middle locked eyes with me and nodded gesturing towards the paper. I picked it up and scrunched up my face in confusion. My face dropped when I read what was inside. I scowled towards them and threw the paper in the nearest trash can. Then I quickly shuffled around to Brooke.