Chapter 13

A slew of profanity rushed through my mind. I was just about to kiss the boy of my dreams and THIS happens?!?! What have I done to deserve this?! I’ve always been a good girl! Ate my veggies, didn’t skip school. Why? Why!? WHY!?!?

 I heard the girls scream while I cursed equally as loud.  “I mean...AHHHHHH!” I recovered. Someone reached for my hand and pulled me to their chest.

 “You ok love?” It was Harry. I shoved him away and stumbled on something hard.

 “OUCH!” 

 “Sorry Lou!!!” I bent down to try and help him up but only tripped over someone else.

 “SORRY!” A soft voice that I identified as Eleanor yelled. 

 “EVERYONE OFF THE FLOOR” I screamed not wanting to fall flat on my face again. There was some shuffling throughout the pitch black room, then another scream.

 “GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOOB!!” There was a loud bang and the howl of someone clearly in pain.

 “DANIELLE!?” Liam yelled in an unusually high pitched tone.

 “LIAM!? Was that you?!” Dani asked worried. 

 “MMMMHM” He squealed in pain. 

“OH-mah-gosh-Im-so-so-so-so-so-sorry-are-you-ok?-Lemme-help-you!-I-thought-you-where-someone-else-dont-scare-me-like-that-I--!” She stretched in one long breath.

 “DANI! DANI!” Liam yelled trying to get her attention. “I’m ok! The balls kinda hurt but I am OK! You’ve got quite a strong kick...taught you well” He reassured her.

 “DADDY DIRECTIONER SAID BALLS!!” I heard Brooke yell in astonishment. I giggled. 

 Suddenly there was a rush of wind around me and I felt myself being pulled backwards. I tried to yell but a pair of strong hands where gripped tightly around my mouth, restraining any sound that could possibly escape.

 “Shhhh” They cooed in my ear. I couldn’t quite tell who it was yet. All I could think of where those creepy horror films where everyone’s laughing and having a great time. Until someone gets pulled aside and stabbed in the throat. I shut my eyes quickly trying to shake my head of those thoughts. There was a soft click of a door. My hand was released and before I could say anything, a pair of soft lips crashed down on mine. I had just barely reached my hand up to try and get a feel for their hair when I was thrusted back into a wall. My hands where pinned above my head so I couldn’t move. There was no escaping this one.

 ***Zayn’s POV***

I’m glad the lights went out before I had to kiss Lily. Could you imagine how awkward that would have been? I like Lily a lot, but as a friend. I feel almost like a big brother to her, like I should protect her almost. She’s quite funny too, I love spending time with her, but I don’t think I could really date her. I’m probably not her type anyway so there is no use pushing it really. For now I’m just glad to have her as a friend. 

 There was a mad rush of wind that was sent past me. I did a double take quickly but decided it was nothing.

“What now?” I spoke to the darkness in front of me. 

“I’M SHRUGGING JUST SO YOU KNOW!” Louis yelled from right next to me.

“JEEZZ! Loueh! I’m right here!!!” 

“Woops...” I sighed and moved as far away as possible from that spot. I swatted the air in front of me hoping to not bump into anyone else. Niall and Brooke sounded close by, whispering to each other....