Chapter twenty three: Meet after a time

~1 year later~

Author POV. 

It has been a year since everything has ended between them, Mirae is working and Jimin is still suffering after Mirae just disappeared. Mirae isn't the same either, she's still broken, she always feels empty, lost, and incomplete but she pulls herself together in front of her fans, she still loves him but she's just hurt,  constantly hurt but she can't show it for the sake of her career.

As for Jimin, he feels the same because he knows very well that he didn't cheat and for once he's innocent.

Mirae POV.

We've just finished our show now and we're going back to our home, there's a team that Is supposed to be sharing our home with us for a while. The group name is BTS, the house is large enough for four girls and seven other boys, and no one mind because even if we did we have to accept it because they're new. 

~At home~ 

I went home and I saw seven boys sitting, they saw me and I saw my second brother Taehyung. Crap, I can't believe he also saw me with a smirk on his face I ran and hugged him tightly, my eyes were closed with joy that I finally saw my brother again, I opened my eyes just to find the only person I wanted to desperately meet again but yet I couldn't because he cheated on me, betrayed and played me.

Jimin POV.

This girl seems so similar, she reminds me of Mirae. my heart started aching and beating fast at the thought of Mirae again. I never stopped looking for her but yet I couldn't find her, her phone was locked and I couldn't reach her, it's like she vanished in the air. " Mirae you should get ready because we're leaving in an hour " A girl came and told Taehyung's sister.

Her name's Mirae? She even looked shocked but maybe she only has the same features and name but there's no way this is Mirae.

"How are you doing especially, after the breakup with this stupid playboy, you deserve better baby, how are you holding up now?" She looked shocked and then took a glimpse at me, again. She suddenly stood up " I'm fine, sorry guys I'm going to have to go "