Chapter eighteen: Feelings

Mirae POV.

I went to my closet and got out something to wear but I didn't forget to put on my disguise for sure.

I was getting ready when my phone rang and when I checked it, it was an unknown number so I just figured out its Jimin

I was getting ready when my phone rang and when I checked it, it was an unknown number so I just figured out its Jimin. " Hello? " I said.

" I'm almost close to Sehun's house you ready? " He spoke and my eyes widened, I forgot that he's going to Sehun's place

" Yeah I'll be done in a bit," I said and quickly dialed Sehun and told him everything and then hopped into my car and drive at a high speed to Sehun's house.

I parked my car and I found Sehun waiting at the door and I quickly ran into the house, not much longer later Jimin was in front of the house and I go out as if I was already in there.

Jimin POV.

I got out of the car to open her door and then she got out looking sexy and adorable as hell, wild thoughts came into my mind but I just shook my head removing the these nasty thoughts. I snapped back to reality when I found her in front of me with a smile on her face, I smiled back and opened the car door for her then I hopped in the car.

" You look amazing and beautiful if it isn't obvious " I smiled at her and she smiled looking away probably because her face just turned red.

She didn't say anything but I could feel that she kept taking glances at me from time to time, She just looks perfect. The traffic light was on red so we stopped. I looked at her with a smile on my face but it didn't last long. The car next to us has three boys in it and all of them were checking her out with their dirty eyes that's filled with lust. She noticed their stares and she suddenly kissed me on the cheek and kept looking at me and they all looked away then we started moving. I could feel myself getting nervous.

I canceled the bet with my friend because it just feels wrong to me, I admit it I don't want to hurt her and play with her anymore, I don't know why but it just feels wrong and I can't hold it in my heart.

Mirae POV.

I felt so warm and comfortable I love it when I am near him, guess Nunbyul eonnie was right.

The car suddenly stopped snapping me back to reality and then I found Jimin standing beside my door to open it with a smile.