Chapter twelve: Sehun

Jimin POV.

Why am I feeling such weird feelings? I wasn't faking my hesitation even tho I didn't plan on hesitating or anything it sort of just happened. 

Mirae POV.

Every time I'm near this guy I feel butterflies in my stomach and it gives me an awkward feeling that doesn't feel awkward at all, it feels good like I'm myself and deep down I feel excited when I talk to him, it feels adventurous which feels good and slightly scary. 

I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with me because I've never felt this weird feeling around anyone before.

I was walking to my locker to see Jimin talking or not talking, I mean he is filtering, he just told me that he likes me and now he's flirting with another girl just like that as if he never said anything to me a while ago. And why the hell am I mad, it's not like I care I don't even like him. I felt a hand on my shoulders snapping me back to reality, when I looked it was just Sehun "you startled me" I said with my hands on my chest as he chuckled a bit.

"Oh really? sorry about that" He said with his smile still on, after a pause he said "Actually, I was wondering if we can probably hang out later as a friendly date " He asked while playing with his fingers.

"Yeah sure but.." I paused a bit not knowing how to tell him that I'm not that free person as I have concerts and stuff so I just kept quiet. 

"But what?" He asked waiting for me to complete what I was saying but I just shook my head with a smile. 

"You know what? forget about it actually," I said with a smile he smiled at me in return, and suddenly hugged me which was out of the blue and sudden but I decided to hug him back anyway because he's a nice boy I like him a bit. 

Jimin POV.

I was like usual filtering with a girl because I was bored when I spotted something that shocked me. Sehun is hugging Mirae in front of me and she's okay with it. She's bloody hugging him back with a smile then they pulled away still looking at each other with their stupid smiles on their faces. I don't know what happened and how it happened but I felt like fumes are going out of my ears. I don't know what happened next my body just acted on its own.