Prolouge

What if the imaginations we imagined before we sleep every day are snapshots and moments of our next life?.

I imagined being popular and loved by many people, and here I am a loved idol. 

Being an idol wasn't easy though but this was and still is my passion, my stage name is Moro and right now I am speaking to my managers. 

"You have to move to another school," my manager said.

 " What? Not again " I frustratedly said.

"I know this is the fifth time you move schools but you are the maknae of Dragon queen and your fans are enough to win two wars and this school was filled with teenage fans" with a very calm tone he said.

"But manager even if she moved, of course, she will have fans there and she will have to move schools again and it will be the same and this is tiring" Yoora eonnie tried to help.

"Yes she is right, that's what I'm talking about" I sighed in relief that finally, someone's helping. 

"I have an idea" Lera eonnie said, I know I won't like the idea. From both sides, there will be some other problems.

"what is it?"I asked feeling anxious, curious at the same time.

"You will have to disguise yourself as a nerd so nobody will know your real identity," she said her idea, and everybody nodded except me. 

"Over my dead body guys, I'm not going to do that" I complained, I have a passion for my job, I always become hastily when it comes to it.

My mom once told me when I asked her why she always cooks very delicious meals her answer was very sincere she said 'because when you do something you love to those you love it becomes the best and I love my fandom so I can't just lie to them and disguise so easily because I want to have peace in school.

"But you have to or do you want to move schools every month? this is your decision" My manager said. 

They're facing me to this ugly reality. I need to graduate and I also don't want to lie to my fans.

"Fine, I'll just do it" I feel frustrated.

"Okay you may take your leaves now," the manager said feeling proud that we were able to solve our problem. I rolled my eyes at him and left fortunately he didn't notice.

I will call Mark, he always comforts me every time I am mad, my family traveled when I was debuted except my second brother his name is Kim Jun Myeon he has a nickname as Suho, his school is not the same as mine. Hold on, I forgot to ask which school I am going to.

My question was answered when my phone buzzed in my pocket telling me I have a message so I opened the massage and it was my manager he sent me the name of the school and its location.

Hell yeah, it's my brother's school I am so happy but I will not tell him anything and I will let him guess who am I.

I know that when he sees me even if I am disguised he will notice that it's me.

I lifted my head from the phone screen to find someone's face close to mine, I screamed and terror then I noticed who's that. 

.

.

.

Before you complete reading the book just wanted to say that this is my very first novel to write, I edited it twice but that doesn't mean it's out of mistakes. So please be kind and no judging here. There might be grammar and spelling mistakes also I wasn't really good at narrating so it might be a little lame. Anyways if you made up your mind to read it, hope you enjoy it and thank you!