Chapter nine: Strange feelings

Jimin POV.

When Mirae left I saw Jinhee following her, I don't know why I felt bad because I know Jinhee will bully her. 

It has been five minutes and I cannot wait any more, I don't know why I couldn't risk anything happening to her. 

" Guys excuse me, I'll be back in a second," I said and started to walk to the girls' bathroom, I heard the heated conversation between the two and I just knew it.

Jinhee didn't love me she just wanted me for my money and my good looks, Mirae's reply was really beautiful and innocent, and the way she courageously spoke proved that she's not just faking her words to sound innocent but she mean it, she's different and smart and wise, she's just so adorable and innocent for this world.

Jinhee was going to slap her but I quickly held her hands but Mirae's hand was under mine's holding Jinhee's as well, the girl knows how to defend herself. 

"O-Oppa?" She looked at me caught off-guard.

" Oh please, cut the crap Jinhee," I said with a blank look. 

" Hold o- " Jinhee was probably going to say a lame excuse but Mirae interrupted her. 

" Do you guys know how dramatic and disgusting this is? you two are toying with each other, Jimin thinks it's a time killer and Jinhee craves money and then including me in this crap because Jinhee knows very well that Jimin is not really into her so she's finding a crappy lame excuse to involve me in all that " Mirae said with frustration in her eyes " You guys are still young but somehow you're destroying your personality and everything by acting like damn children, so grow up guys and handle some responsibility " 

I could see Mirae walking away but I stood still processing what just happened, I feel numb and my brain can't stop thinking about it, it's the first time someone said this to me and I'm feeling bad and this uneasiness in my guts isn't helping either. I like the feeling she gives me, it's nice and comfy but this time I'm feeling terrible. 

My thoughts were interrupted when Jinhee started talking so I didn't bother to reply to her and just took off to the boys but I didn't find Mirae with them.