Chapter five: What's the secret?

Jimin POV.

I haven't thought about that, it's quite weird that he didn't recognize but at least she's his sister. Now I'm going to have to apologize for what happened earlier.

"Okay goodbye guys," Mirae said as she stood up.

"Wait why so early? we didn't even introduce yet " Sehun said. 

Where the hell is she going at lunchtime anyway. 

"Wait let me introduce them first and where are you going?" Suho asked, he's a mind reader.

"I was going, " She said but stopped " I don't know where I'm going " 

She looks kinda cute, she's not fat nor skinny and she has glasses and braces but her features are perfect which is slightly irksome. 

" You're still the same "  Suho muttered under his breath but I heard him.

"Okay this is Jimin you guys met in class when you roasted him, so popular here, the biggest playboy ever, I suggest trying to avoid him as much as possible" Suho said and I looked at them with a small quick smile.

"We met before class, he was annoying me," She said and I could feel Suho's glare at me.

" I didn't know she's your sister," I said.

"Now you know, I'll murder you if you did anything else," he said "this is Sehun, Kai and this is you know him already"

"Okay, you can sit with us if you want" Sehun proposed.

"Umm yeah thank you," she said and sat down. 

After we were done eating and talking a bit, the girls excused themselves to go to the toilet 

" Your sister seems nice, she's cute and hot too," Sehun said with a smile.

" You know you're talking about my sister? " Suho said with a glare " You don't even kno- " he was going to say something but Chanyeol covered his mouth and glared at him and Suho understood immediately. 

"Why she told you this is a secret?" Suho asked and Chanyeol nodded. I want to know what the hell they're talking about.

"What is it, bro?" Sehun asked.

"No, I won't tell you, she told Chanyeol and told him not to tell anybody even me until I know what she is up to," Suho said making my curiosity blow then the girls came over and took their seats. 

Mirae POV.

we came from the toilet everybody was looking at me with curiosity written all over their faces I didn't understand "what happened?"

"What is that secret you told to Chanyeol and your brother knows about it?" Sehun asked and I glared at Chanyeol. 

" It wasn't me, " Chanyeol said and looked at Suho. 

"Okay then.. and about the secret it's uh umm it's.." I couldn't find any excuse.

"That she lied to her mom about getting bullied in her old school to move to this school so she could be with her brother here" Suho's girlfriend lied quickly to them. Me, Suho, and Chanyeol quickly played along.

Jimin looked like he didn't buy what we said, his eyes were filled with suspicion but I didn't give him any attention. 

"Yeah that's it" I laughed awkwardly then the bell rang and we all went to the class

~After school~

I was going out of the school after putting my things in my locker but someone yelled my name "YAH YAH KIM MIRAE" this was the playboy he then stopped in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked

"I act-' my phone ringing interrupted him it was my manager "Oh sorry I'll answer this give me a sec" I said and he just nodded.

Jimin POV.

" Hey dad "  she was talking she looked great actually and innocent too.

" Wait what did you just say? who is going to take me?" she looked shocked "Yugyeom oppa? okay why not" she said looking happy as she hung up the phone.

" Now you wanted to say something say it while we are walking out" she said and I immediately nodded. 

"Okay actually I'm sorry for what happened this morning" I said.

"Yeah me too I was tired this morning and you appeared suddenly and in class I was annoyed about what happened so I'm sorry too " she said and someone was wearing a mask and hiding all his identity tapped on her shoulder " Let's go?" he said and she suddenly hugged him.

"Missed you Oppa, okay lets go " She said and then turned to me " bye Chim" she waved and said goodbye so I waved back and started to go on my way.