Chapter thirteen: Smirk

Mirae POV.

I couldn't process what happened next after we broke the hug because Jimin came with an angry face and grabbed my wrist harshly and I have no clue where he's taking me, but his grip was starting to hurt my hand and I kept feeling all kind of emotions at once, angry, confused, numb. They all hit me at once not giving me a chance to take my breath.

" Jimin l-let go, you're hurting me, " I said with a stutter again and he just ignored me and I saw we teacher our destiny which is the rooftop because once we arrived he closed the door and pushed me against the wall gently and I gasped at his sudden reaction.

"Can you explain why the fuck were you two hugging as if he's family? I want a convincing excuse" He asked with a stern voice, his eyes felt like a knife pointing its sharp end at my soul. It's a bit dramatic how he's like this for absolutely no reason it's not like it's his business.

"What h-happened?" I asked with a stutter, again.

"This stupid hug with Sehun, I didn't like it," He said with an annoying tone and I deeply frowned but couldn't show.

"It's not like you care it's not of your business," I said and then I tried to walk but he grabbed me back pinning me against the wall as he got closer as ever to me and I could feel my heart go crazy trying to find its way out of this cage holding it.

" No, it's my business and I care," He said in an angry tone and I scoffed.

"Leave me alone Park Jimin it's not like you're my boyfriend or will ever be," I said angrily.

"Who said that I am not your boyfriend? I am your future boyfriend" he said with a proud smirk.

"No actually, I can be Sehun's girlfriend but not you. I was planning on giving you a chance but dude I saw you flirting with a girl don't act dumb" I said in a mockery tone.

"Don't you dare" he said with his stern voice ignoring the last part of my sentence.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked with a smirk.

"Don't try to see my reactions you won't like it" He said with an annoyed tone yet a playful one.

"Yeah yeah" I mocked him and I was about to push him and walk but he did something else before I could even move.