Chapter fourteen: Only us

Jimin POV.

I didn't know why am I so angry like that I also didn't think, that she might have seen me flirting with this girl but I acted like that and suddenly I couldn't control my need to taste her, I've been wondering how would her lips feel against mine.

Mirae POV.

Suddenly he slammed his lips onto mine and all I could think of was how he stole my first kiss.

How dare you Park Jimin steal from me my first kiss. I know this might sound crazy but his lips felt so good onto mine when they collapsed together. I know it's wrong but I can't shake this feeling in my brain.

He was kissing me roughly, he was trying to deepen the kiss but I didn't allow him to do it, but I guess this was a poor idea cause I could feel him smirking against my lips. His lips then moved to my neck and my eyes widened at his sudden reaction. He kept biting onto my skin gently until he reached my sweet spot and I tried my best to keep these nasty voices to myself because I don't wanna admit how I like it. I then tried to push him away and he stopped what he's doing for just a second. 

He snuck his hand around my waist pulling me closer than ever to him while he completed what he was doing to me and I couldn't move a muscle. My eyes widened again when I realized he was giving me a hickey so I pushed him with all the strength I have.

"W..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? " I  yelled at him trying to hide my burning cheeks and avoiding any kind of eye contact.

" I just gave you a hickey and when anyone sees it they'll know you're mine," He said " And you taste delicious "  

After he finished his words I just stared at him shocked and trying to process everything that is happening.

Jimin POV.

" I never said that I like you back Jimin, also I saw you flirting with another girl so, how do think I'd trust your feeling when I see something like that and how do you think that you deserve my love when you've done nothing to earn it? " She said and I could feel something in my heart which aches me. I felt bad and hurt after hearing what she said.  Suddenly guilt overwhelmed me and I didn't know what to say because part of me enjoyed having her lips onto mine and the other one is scolding me for doing this to her. 

" Mirae, I don't know what to say, I've never felt like that before and I had a bad love life before and I can't handle losing a loved one again and  I just- " I was cut off when I felt her thumps on my cheeks wiping the tears that I didn't notice that they fell from my eyes. She hugged me and kept patting on my back and I just laid there enjoying her comfort and warmth but then she smacked my head and broke the peaceful moment I was in. 

" That's for stealing my first kiss, jerk," She said with a mocking tone and I looked at her surprised.

" Wait, does this means I'm your first kiss? " I asked feeling shocked, happy and these strange feelings came back haunting me making my heart go x2 faster. 

" Unfortunately," She said and left covering the hickey on her neck leaving me doing crazy dances and saying an alien language on my own.