Chapter twenty: Trust

Mirae POV.

"I can't believe finally you accepted me," He said smiling widely while looking at me deep in the eyes, he looked so sincere.

"But can you protect me and protect my heart and feelings?" I asked he nodded.

" Since the second I fell in love with you I wished I was never a playboy," He said " So are we official now? "

I just nodded my head as an answer to his question and then he hugged me tightly, after breaking the hug he gave me a peck on the lips, I widened my eyes and I could feel my cheeks heated.  

"Let's go, shall we?" He said and I nodded.

"Where are we going anyways I see that there are only some people which all of them are boys," I asked.

"Wait and you'll  see.." he said what is he up to we started to walk and a handsome guy came to Jimin and whispered to him, Jimin just nodded his head and looked at me with a smile " Come one let's go  

We arrived inside a well-decorated room with flowers and a lot of other things that made my heart flutter. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't waste his time to do this to every girl he dates. I looked at him and he was looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes. " Jimin you didn't have to do all of that," I said then put my hands on my chest still admiring the view in front of me. 

" If it's not for who then who would it be for? " He said with confidence " I love you Kim Mirae, I never imagined I would fall in love again with an innocent soul like you, I'm lucky to meet you and I feel like I don't deserve my love bu- " 

I interrupted him by slamming my lips into his, He was frozen for a while but then he kissed back, our lips moved in sync and it just felt so right as if they were made for each other, his hands slowly traveled to my waist pulling my closer to him as he deepened the kiss. 

We pulled away taking our breathes heavily, he looked at me with a smile and I just hugged him and we stayed like that for a while. 

" I trust you Jimin so please don't hurt me and don't you ever stop loving me because I'll kill you if you did, " I said into his neck and he chuckled.