Chapter four: Just a brother

Jimin POV.

What's happening? she rejected me to end up flirting with someone else's boyfriend? 

" Mind explaining who's she? " Sehun asked firmly.

"she is my-" He was interrupted by a hit on his back by his girlfriend Eun Kyung.

Eun Kyung POV. 

I was standing waiting for my sweat boyfriend so we can head to the canteen together but he never showed up, one of my friends told me that he already went to the canteen and there's a new girl that he was clinging to her since he laid his eyes on her.

I went directly to him and when I went I saw him hugging a girl and then they broke the hug, he was smiling brightly at her as if she's something precious.

I got angry and I went up to him and hit him with all the energy I could have. " That's right and I thought Jimin was the playboy, " I said angrily and I could hear some small laughs but I ignored them. 

"Babe what are you saying? This is not what you think it is" He said 

" Yeah, whatever, " I said and walked away before he says anything else.

Mirae POV.

" Damn, she and her stubbornness " Suho shouted with frustration while grabbing a fist of his hair.

"Oppa who is she? don't say your girlfriend" I said worried he nodded.

"It's fine, I'll go speak to her " I immediately stood up and ran in the same direction as her I finally approached her then tapped on her shoulders, she looked at me and was going to walk but I held her wrist. 

" Hold on let's talk," I said.

"Talk about what?" she asked with her shaking voice.

"I am his sister, not a girl he's trying to hit on, " I said but she smirked at me not believing me, did Suho by chance told her about my real identity or what?

"I see, I saw his sister and she's a well-known celebrity, she as an id-" she was going to complete but I shut her mouth with my hand.

"Follow me I'll explain" she nodded and we went to the bathroom, there was no one in here just us.

" I don't know why are you even trying to explain yourselves but just make it quick," She said in a broken and I felt bad for her.

"I just want to tell you that I am his sister I know you don't believe me because I'm disguised because I always move school but I'm done moving schools. I am Moro from Dragon Queen" I said then removed my simple disguise she looked shocked and grateful.

"I am so sorry my emotions got the best of me, I'm sorry for accusing you both," she said and I can see she's feeling guilty for judging Suho and me, she should have let him explain I mean it's a simple hug, not a big deal.

"It's okay I understand but trust him a little bit more, not because he hangs out with a playboy, " I said as I put back my disguise and hugged her "so what's your name?"

"Eun Kyung"

"What a cute name, let's go, shall we?" I asked and she nodded and we started walking again heading to the table.

Suho POV.

"Why did they take so long?" I said as I started to worry.

"Do you think this is a good idea, who is she anyway?" Kai asked.

"Guys wait I know who is she and they're gonna be fine, " Chanyeol said.

" What do you know and how? " I asked.

"We met this morning she asked about you and I know everything literally, but she asked not to tell you because you will find out by yourself," Chanyeol said.

" Oh okay I get it " 

"There they are," Jimin said boringly, suddenly Kyung came hugging me.

"I am sorry babe I misunderstood you," she said with a pout. 

"Yeah no problem," I said.

Jimin POV.

" Does anyone mind explaining? This is getting kinda dramatic " I said and Mirae looked at me with an " I just smelled something bad " face and I just shrugged. 

"Okay guys this is my sister and I didn't see her for a very very long time that's why I didn't recognize her in the first place," Suho said and we all looked confused.