Chapter twenty two: Scandal

Author POV. 

Mirae and Jimin have been dating for a while now, their relationship is getting stronger and stronger every day, Mirae's trust for him grew and she grew very fond of him, she hasn't told him about her real identity but she was planning to tell him today because today is their education day and Mirae was very excited to finally show Jimin who she is, she wanted their relationship to be honest with no secrets starting by this secret. 

Mirae POV.

It's amazing how he changed just for me, this is the best feeling ever. I am happy with my work and with this relationship and everything is going well so far.

I'm at school searching for Jimin, I couldn't find him anywhere, While I was walking in the hallway with this smile on my face, my heart sank and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing right now, 

~ Is Jimin kissing Jinhee? ~ I thought.

" What the hell is this? " I asked my voice faint and broken, tears already falling even though I don't want to let them out. Jimin looked at me with shock in his eyes.  

"M-Mirae, this is not what you think it is, " Jimin said.

" No babe, this is exactly what you think," Jinhee said with a smirk and left.

I couldn't hold it anymore and I started sobbing, I can hear my heart shatter to pieces, Jimin was getting closer but I just kept backing away.

" Please listen to m- " I interrupted him before he complete whatever the lie he's about to say.

" You wanted to break up with me that's fine. I knew it was coming and I know you promised you wouldn't but sometimes it rains when it's not supposed to, and I know you promised to hold onto me forever, and if you're done that's fine. But, I want you to remember, I want you to remember the moment you told me you liked me. The moment when you told me that my smile lit up your world, the moment that you told me that I was the prettiest person you've ever seen. Take it back. Take back all those times you called me your girlfriend. Take back those times at the pool, take back that time when you told my brother that you were in love with me. Take back every text you sent. Take back every long facetime call. Take back all the butterflies you gave me. Take it back, because I gave you everything and you just didn't care " I said in agony, my chest feeling heavy as hell. 

I wanted to find my brother right now, I started to run as fast as I can and I finally found him with his girlfriend, she noticed me and both came up to me with worry on their face. " What happened baby, who bothered you? " Suho asked after pulling me into a hug. 

I heard footsteps and panting and I hear Jimin's voice. 

" Just listen to me ".

Suho POV.

I let go of Mirae and went to Jimin and threw a punch on his face then held the collar of his shirt. 

" You hurt her didn't you, you broke her heart just like any other girl, and yet she loved you purely and she thought you changed for her, she was happy and she just didn't matter to you, she was just a bet to you," I said furiously throwing another punch at him " If I ever see you near any of us, you're dead Park Jimin " 

Jimin POV.

I was panicking and hurt. Mirae's words felt like a dagger through my heart. It's not what she thinks it is. I love you Mirae, I always did and will always do. 

I fell to the ground tears falling on my cheeks, people were looking at me but the sound of my aching heart is enough for me to ignore them. 

I didn't cheat. 

I'm not giving up and I'll explain myself because she's mine.