Intro

Say hello to official Craft #2

Here is the copy pasted version of my intro from Togetherness because it still holds.

"I am ecstatic that you may be reading this, or if not this, then hopefully another chapter of my Craft. That aside, if you've made the (questionable) decision of reading my book, I hope you thoroughly enjoy my characters, their humour, aka my humour, (which is honestly lacking if you ask me), and their story.

I will spare you the usual Wattpad Author spiel and cut this short: please do not copy my work, believe it or not, I did put effort into this and it was quite a draining process, so I would like my credit where it's due. If you do make the bad decision of copying my work, well you should know my daddy's a lawyer and that won't go over too well for you.

I love you, my potential readers, thank you for giving my Craft a chance, and for making me squeal out loud every time the "number of reads" goes up by 1. My sore throat will undoubtedly become a permanent fixture if you lovely beings continue showing your support by reading this book."

Okay, that's the end of the copy&paste.

Now, as a side note and disclaimer: this story features an Afghani and Japanese mixed female lead, a character I developed originally.

This story highlights the individual journey of the female lead. She is a reflection of both myself and several other people very dear to me, and I hope you can recognize her unique experiences and understand that not everyone (of the same culture, faith, ethnicity) experience parallel experiences.

Additionally, the events, places, buildings, etc. are not necessarily fiction or reality, rather a mix of the two. I would like you readers to keep in mind that while several things, such as cities, establishments, significant historical events are an extension of reality, the characters are not. These individuals are not at all based on singular real-life people, and if they appear so, it is an absolute coincidence.

That in mind, don't assume that because a character, for example, is ordering from Pizza Hut, that they will be ordering items on the actual menu provided by Pizza Hut in your region of residence.

Hopefully, you are all familiar with the genre of Realistic-Fiction (stories that, although fictional, have the potential to come to life in present circumstances)

I would like to add for all you readers to feel free to message me anytime, whether it's regarding the book or if you simply want to have a conversation.

I hope you enjoy the tale of Kismet Tanaka-Khyber and Wesley Knighton.

(And below are their individual character aesthetics)

xoxo, Dusk

xoxo, Dusk