Chapter 18 -- Purr

"No" Scott muttered under his breath "that's definitely NOT what I want right now." He took three steps towards the door before Midge was back in front of him on his knees, pulling at the pajama bottoms Scott had been smart enough to wear to bed. "Fuck, please get up."

"I do not know why you talk to yourself, you do not need any encouragement." He followed on his knees as Scott backed up and pinned himself against the bed, the whole time grabbing for his pants. "Stop being silly, Sir."

"I mean you. Stop touching me Midge, I'm serious."

Midge's eyes widened and he backed up, practically falling backwards as he scooted towards the door. "I am sorry, so sorry. I heard you, I thought... I am sorry."

"It's okay. Look, I didn't mean for you to hear me, I just forgot for a second. Get up, please, it's okay. I'm not mad, alright?"

He nodded, not sure what the right words were, and stood slowly.

Scott walked towards him and took his hand. "Look Midge, when we do this, it'll be the right way and for the right reasons and.... shit, no, we can't do this, alright? You're... you're not... you can't choose this, you can't consent and my father taught me wise, wise words. He said 'Son, you are not looking for consent, you are looking for enthusiasm! Consent isn't enough' and he's right. He's right Midge, and I won't be like them and hurt you, okay?"

"But it does not hurt me. This does not... this is fun. I like bringing you pleasure, joy. You are beautiful, and good to me, and make me so happy and I just want to make you happy too."

"You do Midge, you do. You don't have to suck me off to make me happy."

"But it feels good, right?"

"Of course it does. You know that, although I will grant you that human tongues have NOTHING on the amazingness in your mouth."

"I do not know, but I know men enjoy it."

Scott cocked his head, replaying the words. "Are you saying you've never had a blowjob?"

"No, I have not. Who would want to pleasure me?"

"I.... Um, ME?? How.... wow. Okay. That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. God, I.... that's.. I mean HOW?" He looked into his huge green eyes, confused but trusting, his lips pursed as if he were trying to form an answer to the string of words he had just spouted. "Do you want to know what it feels like?"

He swallowed. Then swallowed again. "I think so, yes."

"You have to be sure. You have to want it or I won't. You don't have to."

"But you are offering, you are saying you will pleasure me?"

"Yes"

"Please, I would... I would like you to."

Afterwards, Scott grinned to himself and pushed the hair out of Midge's eyes and that's when he heard it. The soft, low rumbling that he first thought might be his stomach but as it ebbed and flowed the realization hit him like a ton of bricks. His Midge was purring, his happiness rolling out in waves. It was the sweetest sound he'd ever heard.

***** Continued in Chapter 18 and a half in the Excerpt book :)