Chapter 94 -- Caught

"No, no, do not touch me" Midge begged, curling as far into the seat as possible.

"Look, don't make this hard. We have every right to search you. Stand up."

"I can not. You.... no please???!!" he whined. "I did not take anything. Please let me go. Please."

"If I didn't think you were guilty before, I sure as hell do now kid. Stand up, or I can call LAPD right now. Your choice."

'Who are they?"

"The Los Angeles Police Department, kid, and if you think I'm unhappy, you do NOT want to meet one of them." He looked over his shoulder at Joe. "Anything?"

"Nada. Checking missing persons reports now. Can we print him?"

"Not unless I find something, that's a PD thing. Okay, now, last time kid. Stand up, hands on top of your head."

Midge wanted to run but there was no way he'd get around Joe who was between him and the locked door. All he could do was what he was asked, and hope that they would not find his tail. His ears were probably safe, glued down as they were and his hands would be there..... it was just his tail he was worried about. Plus he did not want to be hurt, or touched at all by anyone but Scott. He had no choice though, so he stood slowly and raised his arms.

"Good choice kid. Now, any knives, guns, weapons?"

"No, no, of course not" he answered hesitantly.

"Then if you don't have any lifted merchandise, we'll be all good here. Stand still." He started at his wrists, feeling down his arms and then patting his way down his chest. He put a hand in each of his jeans pockets in the front, then patted down his legs where he lifted the hems to look at his socks and shoes.

Midge relaxed a bit, thinking he was almost done.

"Turn" he said, spinning his finger.

He was caught, he knew he was. He turned slowly, trying to stop the tears. When he felt the man's hands slip down from his shoulders and towards his lower back he shivered. He felt those hands brush against his tail and then his shirt lift up. Then it was dropped down and he heard the man step back.

"Pull the waist of your pants down so I can see."

"No, please" he begged. "Just let me go, please."

"Joe, you're gonna wanna see this. Get the camera and tell me I'm not fucking crazy."

Midge froze as he felt hands wind around and undo his button and zipper, then push his pants down a few inches to expose the base of his tail. Tears fell full force now, he had no idea what would happen to him but he would never be with his Scott again.

"Jesus, Mary and the Pope, is that fucking REAL?" Joe asked.

"Kid, start talking. How the hell do you have a tail?"

Midge didn't answer, he leaned forward against the wall, overwhelmed with anguish, his shoulders shaking.

"Joe, call L.A.P.D. and tell them to come get him, or it. They can hold him for 24 hours without charges and try to figure out what the fuck it is. I swear, kids these days are crazy."

"Maybe he's an alien or something. Or it could be, I mean some crazy fetish or kink thing? Can you GET a tail sewn on?"

"Maybe he was born with it, I don't know, but I am NOT dealing with it." He got on the radio, calling for another guard to come in the room. "Sit down kid, but don't try anything funny. I don't know who or what you are but the PD will figure it out soon enough."