The door could only be opened from the outside but needed a key to be opened from the inside. It was one of the defective doors in the school.

You sighed as you checked the last desk at the back.

"Lisa, there's nothing in any of the-" You stopped talking when you saw that you were alone in the room.

"Maybe she went into another room." You sighed before making your way over to the door. Your hand was on the handle but it didn't move. You tried over and over again but it wouldn't budge, then decided to bang against the door.

"Lisa?! Lisa!" She smiled a little as she walked away from the hallway determined to get to the bus before it left.

~~~

"Y/N?" Jungkook had been sleeping soundly in the bus for the most part. He was exhausted because he spent most of last night practising for the tournament. You had placed one of your jackets around him an hour before and that's what he woke up to.

Now he was going around looking for you until, "She's with Lisa. They went into the school a few minutes ago." He turned over to Taeyong, who had a sleeping Eunha on his shoulder.

"Okay then. I'll just grab a soda from the cooler outside." Jungkook said before he made his way out of the bus and to where the rest of the team was.

~~~

Lisa casually made her way through the halls to the main entrance. You would expect the pace she was walking with would be fast but it was surprisingly...slow.

Her hand rested on the door, but she stopped as she looked outside at the others entering the bus. She sighed before walking back to the classroom to let you out.

~~~

You were sitting in the corner of the room, arms wrapped around your legs with your face buried in between your knees. It had been close to ten minutes now and you had already assumed everyone had left without you.

You wiped off your wet cheeks with the sleeve of your pastel pink hoodie, and sniffling some more.

The door suddenly rattled a bit before fully opening. You slowly looked up only to lock eyes with a concerned Lisa. She hurriedly walked over to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled. You gently pulled away.

"Why are you sorry?"You asked as you stood up and dusted yourself off.

"I didn't know that you would get locked in here. I just went out for a few minutes and...I'm really sorry." She looked down but you held out your hand to her to help her stand up. She hesitantly grabbed onto it and you pulled her up.

Lisa smiled a little when you linked arms with her, and walked towards the main entrance of the school.

~~~

"I hope everyone is here, so the bus will be leaving-" The coach said as she stood from her seat to make the announcement but was interrupted.

"Coach! Y/N and Lisa aren't here yet!" Taeyong stood up almost immediately. "They went inside the school close to twenty minutes-"

Now it was Jungkook's turn to interrupt.

"Do you think something happened to them? I'll go inside the school and check on-" He had been frantically looking out the window to the direction of the school waiting for you to come out. He proceeded to make his way out but-

"Sit down, Jeon!" The coach said as she noticed what he wanted to do.

"But, coach-" Jungkook sat back down as he caught her death stare. So scary!

"I'll give them five minutes..." She glanced at the watch on her wrist. "If they don't make it out in time then we're going to have to leave withou-" She was interrupted yet again by one of the students at the backseat.

"Coach, here they come!" Jungkook lifted his head, standing up immediately and you made your way towards the bus, arm in arm with Lisa.

He ignored all of the coach's scoldings and ran out of the bus and towards you. Lisa saw Jungkook and slowly unlinked from you.

Jungkook stopped in front of you, panting a little. He immediately cupped your cheeks, pulling himself closer to you. He carefully scanned your face until-

"Why are your eyes puffy? Have you been crying?" There was definitely worry sounding off from his voice.

You smiled and placed both of your hands on his.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry."

"I shouldn't have slept. If I didn't I would've-" You gently placed your finger on his lips to stop him from blaming himself any further.

"Jungkook, I'm fine now, okay? Don't try to blame yourself for anything." He softly nodded before pouting a little. "Let's go?" He nodded as he took hold of your hand and led you to the bus.

~~~

Lisa watched you and Jungkook through the window. As soon as the both of you turned to walk to the bus, she looked down.

She slightly chuckled while shaking her head a little mumbling a heartbreaking line to herself.

"Maybe it's time that I...

...got rid of my feelings for you, Jungkook."