It's Not Christmas Without You

Barry and Oliver have been together for three years and Oliver is ready to marry him and he feels it in his guts that Barry wants it to but isn't pushing just going with the flow so Oliver and he decides to get each other something from the heart so Oliver knows what he's getting Barry.

Barry on knows what he wants to get Oliver it's the dance and song from the show Victorious so Barry asks Felicity and Kara to learn the dance with him and they agreed so they all go to Kara's loft and they get the steps down and lyrics so now they need to go to the mall to look the part as Kara bought the outfit Jade wear Felicity buy the outfit that Kat wears and then they find some candy cane briefs and a candy cane tie then they go back to Kara's and hung out.

Oliver is at his jeweler as he's trying to fine the right ring for him then he sees an Emerald band and he asks his jeweler to engrave the Flarrow symbol on the top as for three years now you never see Green Arrow without the Flash so both City's have started calling them Flarrow and many stores started putting the Flash's lighting bolt on top of the Arrow symbol so it's a inside joke he tells the guy as he says and I want the inside to say the bow to my Arrow he says it'll take an hour so Oliver says he'll be back as he leaves he calls Tommy who's at the mail looking for a gift for City so the go to Jitters since they are both in Central City.

Oliver mets Tommy at Jitters once he gets there he they hug and there order is up as Tommy says I have my own way of pleasing you Oliver shots back with not as good as Barry once they get to the table and Tommy sits his cup down as he whispers it's all to fight against someone who's whole body is a human vibratior as they laugh as he tells him that he's going to ask him to marry him as they already live together and work together as crime fighting superhero's Tommy says it's about damn time I'm surprised he hasn't gotten sick of your needy sex life Oliver says he's just as bad if not worse Tommy can't picture it Oliver then says the rings will be Emerald and they will be engraved with the Flarrow symbol and on the inside they will say the bow to my arrow
Tommy says only you could turn that dirty Oliver says nope that was all Barry as they sit there and they talk and catch up Oliver gets a call and tells Tommy bye and goes and gets the rings and then calls Barry as he says I'll be home soon.

~Christmas Day~

Team Flarrow exchanged their gifts the night before so that they could all sleep in on Christmas Day the party was at S.T.A.R. Labs and Oliver made sure everyone had a ride home after the party.

Barry gets up and sets up the karaoke version of the song and once that's done he gets the outfit on and then he goes back to the bed and starts lightly kissing all over Oliver to wake him up as he says marry Christmas to you to baby as Barry says time for your present before everyone gets here so Oliver sits up as the music starts and Barry is singing and dancing then he decided to make it more sexual as he climbs on top of Oliver as he's grinding on his already hard member after the song is done they are both naked as Barry already has him inside of him as Oliver says that was the best present ever as he lays him down gently on the bed as he kisses him passionately then says you looked so sexy in that outfit and I finally got to see you finally dance for me baby as he pounds into his man's hole as Barry lays on his stomach as Oliver is kissing all his neck as he is slowly pushing into him as he wants to make him feel good and come many times before he dose and without him touching himself as Barry starts vibrating as Oliver is taking care of him an hour later Oliver comes deep inside of his beautiful husband he lays on his back as he feels the last ropes of his come shot out of his head and he's kissing/biting him lightly as they switch and Barry is now laying on Oliver's chest as he fells back asleep Oliver wakes up and wakes his bear up as he says let's get a shower and then we can go downstairs before everyone gets here.

Everyone gets to the Queen-Allen house as everyone brings some food once they are all eating Oliver takes his flute with his fork to get everyone's attention as he says I would like to thank everyone for coming over and now it's time for me to give Barry his present as he goes over to Barry as he says before I met you it felt like I was living my life in darkness but then I met you and I knew that I had to have you in my life and after you found out who I was you still treated me like I was the most amazing man you've ever known and when I finally got the nerve to ask you out I was so scared that you would say no and anyone who knows me knows that I never got scared or nervous and with the butterflies in my stomach then you said yes and it was the happiest I've ever been or so I thought but then we started dating and you showed me that I could be a hero but now I'm even more nervous right now then I've ever been with that being said Barry Allen would you do me the honor of always being the light to chase the darkness anyway cause I want to always wake up to your beautiful smile and I want to share the rest of my life with you so will you Bartholomew Henry Allen will you marry me as Barry looks down to see the ring as he says yes then he looks at the ring as he says it's beautiful as he says look on the inside as he reads what's engraved he laughs as he says always and forever as he kisses him passionately as all their friends and family cheer and go to look at the ring.