Stay

Oliver and Barry are laying in bed talking afterwards when Oliver's phone goes off and it's his wife Samantha and Barry gets sad cause he knows who it is and he knows that Oliver will run back to her as she give him something he can't a son Oliver answers as he says yes babe I got the food and I'm on my way home I'll be there in five minutes I love you to he hangs up and gets dressed as he kisses Barry and says I'll see you later then walks out the door.

Barry goes to see his mom as it's Friday night and they have family dinner and he gets there before his dad as it's Barry's day off when he gets there he puts on a fake smile as he walks into the house his mom says what's wrong my sweet boy? His mom always knows when he's in pain and she also knows about Barry and Oliver's relationship and she knows that Barry loves him and she hasn't met him but she doesn't like to see her sweet boy hurting but she knows it's something he has to figure out for his self she just hugs him and kisses his forehead as she says my beautiful baby boy after dinner we will watch singing in the rain and we'll eat ice cream it'll make you feel better he says I love you mom they make dinner and as they are making dinner his dad comes home as he says something smells good they eat and talk about there day and then Barr and Nora get the ice cream out and then watch singing in the rain Barry falls asleep Nora covers him up and goes upstairs to her bedroom as Henry asks is Barry okay? Cause you two only watch singing in the rain when he's not feeling well or if he's sad she says he's having some boyfriend problems and he has things he has to figure out cause I'll sweet boy is so caring sometimes I feel like he cares more about others than he does about his self Henry says he's a smart man and yes when he loves he falls hard but he'll work it out she says you're right as she kisses him passionately then says good night sweetheart the next day Barry gets a text  from Oliver.

Ollie: baby do you want to hangout tonight? Cause I miss you and want to be with you.

Bear bear: Yes babe I want to hangout with you tonight I miss you to and can't wait to see you tonight love ya.

Five o'clock that night Barry picks up food from Big Belly Burger as he knows Oliver is already at his apartment waiting for him as he give him the spare key he gets there and Oliver says hey baby I just got here as he kisses him passionately then Barry says I got dinner what do you want to watch with dinner? Oliver says what about this means war? Barry says sounds good to me they eat and watch the movie and afterwards they go to the bedroom and have sex and once they are done Barry asks can we talk? Of course we can talk baby what's on that beautiful mind of yours? Why are you still with
Samantha? You tell me you don't love her like you love me and that your going to tell her that it's over and then we can be together? Oliver looks at him as he says I love you baby but it's difficult cause we have had son and he's only five and I want him to grow up with both of his parents Barry looks at him as he says but what's the point if you don't love his mother anymore yes it will be hard for William who I would love to meet some day but it's worse for him if you act just like your father did and you told me how when you had a kid you wouldn't be like you father and do what he did but you are doing exactly that and I'm to blame also as I am the one who didn't say no and I keep letting this happen so as much as this pains me I can't do this anymore not in till you actually make a decision Oliver asks are you really saying this right now but Barry stands his ground as he says yes I am Oliver says well then I guess as much as I love you I'm going to chose my family he then gets up and gets dressed as he leaves after he leaves Barry breaks down crying in his bed.

Meanwhile what Oliver doesn't know is that Samantha hired Ralph Dibny private investigator and he has a crush on Barry so he decided that he would just tell her that her husband is cheating on her with a man and see what Oliver will tell her.

To Be continue....