If Only

A/N:  This is the squeal to I'd die without you
Hopefully you all will like it please don't forget to vote and comment Love ya

Barry and Oliver have gotten close with in the short time that they've known each other and Hartley is getting jealous of Oliver he doesn't believe that Barry should be with a vampire so he has a plan to make Barry for him as he makes the love potion he'll put it in his coffee in the morning meanwhile Barry and Oliver are out on a date they are walking around the woods when they come across a picnic as Oliver says I hope you like it Barry kisses him passionately.

Once they sit down Oliver starts feeding him the food as Barry asks aren't you going to eat? No I just enjoy feeding you as he kisses him passionately Barry climbs on his lap as he kisses him passionately they stop for air then Barry says this may sound crazy but I want to feel you inside of me I've never felt this way with anyone else Oliver says is that what you truly want? Barry kisses him passionately to give him his answer as Oliver kisses him back with just as much passion as he's also unbuttoning Barry's pants once they are both in there underwater he takes them off of him then Barry as his cock is throbbing he slowly pushes into his tight hole as he waits for Barry to tell him to move Barry says you would think it would hurt more but it doesn't Oliver says I'll never hurt you as he lays him down gently on the blanket as he starts thrusting into his tight hole as he kisses him passionately sooner than he would like he pulls out as he comes all over his chest Barry lays his head on Oliver's chest as he says you must think I'm a slut as it's only our third date Oliver looks him in his eyes as he says no I don't think that and I don't want you to ever think that about yourself as he kisses his head as he says come let's get you home it's late with that Oliver takes him home and kisses him passionately then says see you tomorrow beautiful bear Barry walks in and goes to his room and sleeps peacefully.

Barry wakes up and sees that Hartley has a cup of coffee already made for him he thanks him and drinks it afterwards Hartley sees the look in his eyes as he knows that the love potion is working so he pulls down Barry's underwear and starts licking and sucking on his big cock as Barry is moaning once he comes Hartley says how about we call in sick today and stay in bed Barry says oh ok after they call in Hartley takes Barry to his room as he's opening him up he's also sucking him once he feels he's ready he enters his hole as he says I want to see you ride my cock Barry says yeah so he gets on top and starts riding him as he says wow you're big it feels so good riding you after a few more thrusts Hartley flips them over as he says I'm going to make you come so much and I'm going to enjoy coming inside of you as he kisses him passionately then makes him come as he comes deep inside of him once it's over Barry falls asleep as Hartley takes this time to take a shower and smile as he has him right where he wants him and in just a few days Oliver and the rest of his vampires will be no more.

Well Barry is sleeping Oliver comes to him in his dream as he says my beautiful bear what has he done to you Barry looks at him as he asks do I know you? Oliver looks into his eyes as he says yes it's me Oliver Barry looks at him as he says Oliver what's happening to me? Oliver says please come to me and I'll explain everything to you it's not how I wanted to tell you but you must come to me my beautiful bear Barry is still dreaming as he's dreaming he's singing in this dream as he sees pictures of him and Oliver and then of him and Hartley as he is singing it comes to him as he knows who he wants to be with he wakes up and gets dressed as he does a spell so Hartley doesn't hear him walk out.

He mets Oliver at the spot that he and Oliver has their picnic at when he gets there he sees Oliver there waiting for him once he sees him he starts crying as he says I know what you are and what I'm supposed to be to you but I'm not the one for you if I can have sex with someone else Oliver looks at him as he says that wasn't you I know you're a witch and I know what happened to you was a spell I know you love me and I love you if you're ready I can help you will I lose my magic? Barry says you know what I don't care I love you and I don't want you to die Oliver comes up behind him as he says before I do this we are going to make love it'll be easier for you as Barry says a spell that takes their clothes off as Oliver lays him down gently on the bed that appears as Barry says since you know Oliver says I've been dreaming of this day for so long as he kisses him passionately he slowly pushes into his tight hole as he feels his huge cock become harder than it's ever been as he says god I love you as they are both in bliss Oliver bites him as they both come once he's almost die Oliver closes the wound and then bites his wist and puts it to his mouth as Barry drinks his blood Oliver feels so much pleasure as he also comes deep inside of him once Barry has had enough he looks at him as he kisses him passionately.

He looks at him as he says I'm so hungry Oliver says in order to complete the transformation you have to drink the blood of a human but I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do we will be together forever baby bare Barry asks do I have to drink all their blood? No just enough to complete the transformation Barry says ok well I know who it'll be with that he says a spell to put their clothes back on he then goes back to his house and walks in and then he bites Hartley once he's had enough he closes the wound and then says that's for the love spell you used on me oh and don't worry you're forget all about me and what you did to me with that Barry does a spell to his memory as he puts him to sleep once Barry is outside with his stuff Oliver says let's go my love we will find a place for us to live Barry says and I still have my magic.

It's five years later Oliver and Barry are very happy together and they are expecting two beautiful babies and they are both so excited and Barry's parents are excited to be grandparents and have even moved to Sterling City so that they can be close to their son and son in-law and to be with there grandchildren.

The End...