One Kiss

A/N: So I'm doing this D3 song it's perfect cause it has the best fairytale feel to it it's my spin on sleeping beauty Arrowveres style.

The King and Queen of Central Kingdom are celebrating the birth of their son Prince Barry everyone in the kingdom was invited except for the evil fairy Harrison you see once when the king was younger before he met his wife he and Harrison where together but Henry's father found out and told him that the kingdom wouldn't support the Union of two guys and with that Henry did what was right for his kingdom and married the woman who he promised to when he was born when he told Harrison who loved him passionately the news broke Harrison's heart and turned it as black as his horns to protect his kingdom and his people he banished Harrison from the kingdom that only made Harrison's heartbreak worse and he vowed to get his revenge on Henry he always kept an eye on the kingdom and he knows that day has finally come.

Meanwhile as the celebration is going on Harrison appears as he says how quickly you forget that no magic in this kingdom can match mine and for not inviting me and breaking my heart you will know heartache like I have before the King and Queen can ask he says on your sons sixteenth birthday he will prick his finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and he will fall into a deep slumber where he will spend the rest of his days to pay for what you did to me then he's gone Queen Nora is in tears as she knows what they must do they send their son off with his three fairy godmothers Felicity, Caitlin, and Kara to a place where he will be safe as they watch over him till the King and Queen can find away to break the course.

~Seventeen years later~
It's Barry's Sixteenth Birthday so Felicity, Caitlin, and Kara let him go into the forest before they decide to tell him the truth but today isn't like most days as he's swimming in the lake and singing as he talks to his animal friends some one hears him singing as he flows the most beautiful voice his ever heard he finds the most beautiful boy he's ever seen so he decided to join him for a swim in the lake as he gets in Barry hears him as he turns around and is about to leave when the guy says please don't go I was on my way to the kingdom when I heard your beautiful singing and wanted to meet you my name is Oliver Queen Barry shakes his hand as he says nice to meet you as they are swimming and splashing around Oliver says don't I get to know your name? Barry looks at him with his beautiful green eyes as he looks into Oliver's beautiful blue eyes as he says not to day.

It'll give you a reason to come see me again before you leave the kingdom Oliver kisses his hand as he says until we meet again my beautiful afterworlds Barry leaves as he says I have to go back as Oliver says good bye beautiful and before he leaves he kisses his cheek Barry puts his shirt back on and disappears when he gets back to the cabin and before he can say anything about the wonderful man he met his godmothers said Barry it's time we must leave here and return home to the kingdom to meet your parents and they will tell you everything Barry looks at them as he says you'll told me my parents and the kingdom was destroyed why did you lie? To me? Kara looks at him as she's about to tell him the truth when he runs away from them he runs to a cottage that he's never seen before and once inside he sees a spinning wheel as he looks at it it's like it's calling out to him as he touches the needle he falls into a deep sleep once his fairy godmothers find him it's to late they use magic to take him to Central kingdom as they return to the kingdom they make it to the castle as Nora is waiting for them but she knows before she sees them that something is wrong and when they come to thorn room she sees they are crying and she tells them they did all that they could she then asks them to put him at the top of the tower where he will stay till they can find away to break the course what they don't know is that the prince of Sterling Forest is on his way as he's torn as he doesn't want to marry the princess of Central Kingdom that he wants to marry the beautiful man he met in the forest before he came here you see once Harrison put the course on their son they never told Sterling Forest Kingdom.

Oliver gets to the palace he sees the King and Queen of this land as he approaches them the Queen says may I help you? Your majesty I'm Oliver Queen prince of Sterling Forest here for your daughter's hand she looks at him as she says I don't have a daughter I had a son but I'm afraid he's been put under a sleeping course Felicity looks at him as she says you are the one that was with our prince when he was swimming once she says this Oliver looks at her as he asks where is he? Before she can tell him everyone in the castle starts falling asleep so the three fairy's put a spell on Oliver so he won't fall asleep he asks them again as he says where is my prince they point to the tower as he says I will wake him up and we will live happily ever after as he gets on his horse to get to the tower the three fairy's are following when all of a sudden someone appears in front of the young prince as he says you will not break my course Oliver says yeah watch me as he gets a cocky smile on his face and starts going around the man then all of a sudden the man says with all the powers of hell doing my bidding you shell fall asleep where you will sleep for a hundred years and when you wake you will be to weak to climb up to the tower and no will ever wake the young prince as he laughs.

Harrison goes to course Oliver but the spell hits his armor and bounces off of it and hits Harrison as he realized what happened his last words before he falls asleep is oh fuck then he falls into a deep sleep the fairy's tell Oliver they will deal with Harrison as Kara says go get your prince before she can finish his horse is gone as he gets to the tower he jumps off his horse and starts running up the stairs to get to his beautiful prince once he gets up to him he thinks even sleeping he is so beautiful then he says it's time to wake up my beautiful bear he kisses him passionately.

The End...