Candy Store

It's five years later Barry and Eddie started dating once he healed from what happened with Oliver. Eddie wasn't stupid he knows what Oliver means to Barry as he was his first real boyfriend so much that he applied to the same college as Oliver Queen Did and Barry said he was smart enough he could get into any college but Eddie also knew that Barry before he got into this school had always dreamed of going to Sterling City medical school like his dad did and he was going to take over his daddy's Doctors office and then Kara got in also as she was who Barry pick to help Barry as their second doctor at the office so Eddie told Barry he wanted to be a detective and he could do that anywhere then he asked Barry to marry him and he said yes the wedding was amazing.

Barry and Kara just finish college and Eddie finishes his training and he's now an official cop so they are going out to celebrate and that's when they run into Oliver Queen at Verdant as they are sitting at their table Oliver seats on the other side of Barry and is rubbing up his leg Kara catches this so she asks Oliver to help her with the drinks as he says it's on the house as she says great you're still coming with me as she pulls him up and away from the table once they are at the bar she says Barry and Eddie are married after you cheated and didn't even have the balls to come tell him the moment you knew your mom was going to put it in the local newspaper but you didn't and once he got over you he and Eddie ended up together he was going to invite you but you were going through a divorce from your wife and he didn't need you there so you can stop what your doing if you ever loved Barry you go back to that table and be a gentlemen got it he looks at her as he says yes Kara I promise so while they are getting the drinks Barry tells Eddie as he doesn't want to lie to him Eddie says if it makes you uncomfortable we can go baby as he kisses him passionately once they pull apart from kissing Oliver and Kara are back with drinks so Oliver decide to play nice for the moment once they sit down Oliver is seating beside Kara as he says so when did this happen as he points at Eddie and Barry as Eddie says in his sexy confident voice as he says it was after Barry dealt with what you did to him he were roommates but I was also there for him to help him as I was in love with him from the first day we met as he goes one telling him once he's done Oliver looks at Barry as he says I'm glad you found him but his eyes was saying we need to talk Barry and them leave the club.

Monday Barry and Kara's first day on the job and Oliver is the first person there when they open as he says can we talk about everything that happened back then as Kara looks at Oliver as Barry looks at her she says this will be good for you go so they go as Oliver says I'll drive so they get in his car and leave they end up at Verdant as Oliver says we have great food here and we can catch up Barry says ok an hour later Oliver apologizes for the way he acted and once they get though that Oliver says I was thinking of adding some male and female dancers before Barry can say anything Oliver has Candy Store from Riverdale playing as he then starts giving Barry lap dance as he starts rubbing his ass over Barry's very rock hard cock that leaves nothing to the imagination as Oliver remembers how he always dreamed of opening his own night club and giving Barry the first lap dance before it opened up officially he then starts kissing Barry passionately as he's got his hands down Barry's pants as he's jacking him off as he's kissing him and giving him the first lap dance Barry is having some trouble as he's torn between everything Oliver is doing before he can get off he pushes Oliver off of him right as Cheryl says shut up Toni as Oliver falls on the floor Barry says shut up Oliver then runs out as he goes back to his doctors office once he gets there he runs into his office as Thea is about to say something Barry runs past her so she follows him as they were still friends after everything happened with Ollie she loves her brothers but she like Felicity agrees that Oliver fucked up Tommy's learning to stay out of it or agree with her if he wants sex so he hasn't talked to Oliver in years when she gets into his office she says what did you and Eddie have some fun sex before you came here as he looks up at her she hadn't seen that look since Oliver broke his heart as she says what did he do as he tells her he says I'm just as guilty I should have stopped it sooner but I didn't Thea says oh Barry he was your first everything so of course you never get over your first completely as he says I know but I have to tell Eddie as we told each other the only way we work is with honest.

That night at dinner they brought the old West house as Joe and Cecile are enjoying expiring the world and their kids were friends and it was like selling to family so Eddie and Barry had their own house and it was a couple blocks from his parents house and his job as they are eating dinner Barry tells Eddie everything that happened when he talked to Oliver Eddie says I'll talk to Oliver baby and kisses him then afterwards they are cleaning up as Eddie says let's leave this we can go watch a movie or try to get started on our own family as he picks him up and throws him over his shoulder as he says nope no choice we all doing the second as Barry is laughing as they are going up the stairs as Eddie lightly puts his man down as he starts tickling him as he then kisses him passionately as he also is taking he shirt off and then he works on taking off his Bears shirt afterwards he is moving down Barry's chest as he then starts thinking as he's moving down his body as he's kissing and sucking once he's at his cock he pulls both his pants and underwear off as he says this is going to be fun as he starts kissing the hard manhood of his man then licking up it then starts slowly sucking on his cock after some time he starts slowly fingering his hole once he feels it is open he removes his fingers and kisses him passionately as he lubes his hole and his rock hard cock and slowly pushing into him as they make love as Barry then flips them as he's riding his cock as his dad told him when he was younger he might be able to have kids then years later when he asked his dad they did the test on him and found it to be true then before there honeymoon Henry told them that when they are ready to start trying to have their grandchildren that it takes better if the one taking it is riding as he told the both of them since he was Barry's dad and doctor barry says thanks dad but your not getting kids till we are done with college as his dad says you two kids have fun and enjoy your time together before we have any grandchildren this was their tenth try as they finish and Barry is still laying on his chest still inside of him he says I hope this works as Eddie says me too baby I know how bad we want a family as he kisses him passionately.

A/N: as I was asked about from Nessazyn if I was gonna do a second part to Don't Speak but I think it might be a 3 part story so here goes and to Nessazyn for the love of reading my story's also hopefully you all like this story I have to end it there but I have the next part I'm working on....