Tonight I'm Fuckin' You

Team Flash and team Arrow we're at Verdant celebrating that both teams took down captain cold and his rouges and they are currently in SCPD custody.

So they get to the club where they don't have to wait in line because it's Oliver's club once they get in Felicity sees Tommy so she runs up to him and kisses him passionately as he asks her how was work? Felicity says fine we just have some friends and Oliver's secret boyfriend have come to visit so we wanted to show them the club Tommy says Oliver's secret boyfriend? Yeah they think that we don't know that there dating but when Barry is around Oliver is always happier so we have a pool going to see when they're going to tell us Tommy says I want in on this pool I've got twenty bucks that says they won't tell you anytime soon.

They get to the table where all their friends are as they have already ordered drinks and shots as they all take the shots after about five shots In Caitlin, Cisco, Felicity, Roy, Dig and Tommy we're all tipsy Oliver isn't as drunk as the rest of their friends Barry isn't drunk at all so he's playing footsie's with Oliver as he has his shoe off and keeps going up higher on Ollie's leg he hits Oliver's cock and Oliver can't take it anymore so he goes to the restroom Barry follows him once they are in there they hear the song tonight I'm fuckin' you so Oliver says let's get out of here and we can celebrate our own way Barry gets a huge smile on his face as he says hop on once Oliver is on his back he Flash's them out of the club to Ollie's loft.

Once they are at Ollie's loft they start kissing Oliver moves to sucking on his collar bone as he leaves hickeys on him he knows will be gone in a few hours he moves to sucking on his nipples giving each one attention as he's doing this he unbuttons and takes off Barr's pants and underwear he then pulls away long enough to take his clothes off as Barry takes his shirt off once that's done he starts kissing licking and sucking on that lovely member between his mans legs he stops and Barr takes them to the bedroom and he lays him down gently as he gets on the bed they both start sucking each other as Barry is on top of Ollie as Oliver is sucking him off he puts his finger into his lovely hole an starts fingering him as he's making Barry moan as he's managed to be in perfect sync with his movements as he brings Barry to completion shortly after Oliver also comes he kisses him passionately then asks are you ready? I'm always ready for you to make love to me as Oliver lines up with his hole.

Oliver enters his hole slowly pushing once he's all the way inside of him he kisses him passionately as he then says god your so tight I love it Barry says move he does as he's told as he plays the song they heard at the club he then says this song is perfect as he starts slowly pulling out and when Barr thinks he's going to pull all the way out he then slams back into his hole he picks him up and kissing him as he's pounding into him Barry starts vibrating as he's moaning Oliver says god I love when you do that and it saves money on vibrators who needs one when you have the Flash Barry is to busy sucking on his collar bone Oliver lays down as Barry stops sucking on his collar bone as he then starts bobbing up and down on Oliver's big cock as stops vibrating so he nor Ollie come before they want to as Oliver goes up and he goes down and once he goes up Oliver goes down after a few more minutes Oliver then turns them over and puts his legs around his waist as he pushes into him as he finds Barry's sweet spot he has him moaning as he hits that spot over and over again Barry then starts vibrating as Oliver is kissing and biting on his neck he takes a hand as he starts jacking Barry off the vibrating is helping as they both cum at the same time Oliver stays inside of him as he lays on his chest as he feels his cock shot it's last bit of cum inside of his tight hole.

Barry says can we stay like this Oliver says yes we can i love the way my cock feels inside of your hole as he kisses him passionately as he burry's his face in the crook of Barry's neck and they are both out like a light the next morning Barry wakes up to Oliver bring him breakfast in bed as he kisses him passionately he says I know you need your carbs and also since we both have the day off I think we should tell our teams the truth as he also says and make us official.