No Place Like You

A/N I know that Maddie and Tate sing this song but for my story Oliver wrote the song and Iris sings the song with him they are both famous singers and on tour together.

Barry grow up in Central City but met his husband Oliver Queen while they were in college Barry and Iris are friends but Barry and his best friend Kara are at home while there husbands are on tour as Kara's husband is Oliver and Iris' manger so he's on tour with them but Barry and Kara are pregnant and thought it best not to go on tour as there Doctor Caitlin is in Sterling City not many people expect Oliver and Barry's close friends know that Barry and Oliver are married and that Barry is actually pregnant the night before there tour Oliver and Barry spend their last night together talking about baby names and cuddling and having sex.

The next morning Barry says I'm going to miss you as he kisses him passionately Oliver says I'll be back in time for the birth of our son and then I'll be home for a long time cause we both know that we don't really need the money but I love singing and I love hearing your beautiful voice and I know that you're have fun with Iris and Winn Oliver says don't worry it won't be as much fun without my baby bear who is my biggest fan as he kisses him passionately once they break apart Barry says I'll always be your biggest fan then he watches Oliver get into the car and watching as it drives away then he and Kara go back inside the Queen mansion.

Oliver,Barry,Kara,Winn,Thea and Sara all live in the mansion as it's big enough and Kara being Barry's best friend and then being partners at Cat Co media both Thea and Oliver were happy to let Kara move in it also helps that her husband is Ollie's manager.

It's been six months since they left for their tour and Oliver is missing his husband so he writes a song for him and he asks Iris to sing it with him as it's better as a duet she says yes and she sees this as her chance to get with Oliver as she knows he's bi and she feels she would have a chance since Barry is out of the picture and that he'll leave Barry for her so they get to their next performance witch is in metropolis and Kara's cousin Clark is going to interview them one his radio show the next morning witch is called the truth with Superman.

Oliver says I have wrote a new song and I'd like to play it for you wonderful fans once he starts singing it Iris chimes in and the fans are going crazy and as it's the last song of the night after it's done Iris runs up and kisses Oliver passionately and the fans eat it up and the press take pictures of the two of them kissing and Lois Lane who is Clark's Radio show producer goes to the shows of the people he interviews so she can give him the details and dirt so he has questions to ask to keep his show interesting.

Back at the hotel Oliver is beyond pissed as he's yelling at Iris she says I know you want me why else would you write that song for me Oliver says I wrote it for Barry you know my husband the father of our unborn son she says yes but we can make beautiful baby's together and if I remember correctly you were mine when we were in high school yeah but we broke up because you cheated on me since we lived in two different states and I did what you asked and never told Barry about us cause he was your friend and you knew he had a crush on me when we were in high school that's the one thing I've kept from him he walks out and goes to his room.

The next morning Barry is looking for the news paper but can't find it as Kara throw it in the fire so that Barry wouldn't see the pictures as everyone agreed it was for the best she even tried to call Clark before his show but it didn't work so Barry is listening to the show as he never misses it when he hears Clark ask so how about that kiss and does this mean you two are together like the fans have dreamed about? Before Oliver can answer Iris says yes we wanted to keep it an secret as we've been together since high school but after that beautiful song he wrote for me I couldn't help but kiss him as a thank you for the song Barry hears this and gets a unreadably look on his face he runs off so no one sees him crying and Kara rans after him but it's not really running since both of them are pregnant and six months along.

Before Oliver can say anything Clark says so I see the ring on your finger did you two get married? Thea and Sara can't wait to hear what he has to say as Oliver says no Clark I would like to clarify that yes Iris and I did date in high school but I dumped her after I found out she was cheating on me as we lived six hundred miles away and we met at Camp Rock Summer camp but when I was in college I met the love of my life and the soon to be father of our unborn son his name is Barry Queen it's no secret that I like to keep my private life out of the lime light even before I was a world famous singer/ songwriter being as the paparazzi called me the prince of Sterling City and a playboy when I was younger but now that I'm older I learned how to keep that part of my life private but I'm not going to let her ruin my relationship with my beautiful husband so I'm saying sorry to him for letting her kiss me and letting him know that song was for him and also I'm done with singing I wanted to tell him this in person but last night was my last show I'm going back home to be with him and to take over my family's company I only did this because he's always been my rock and my best friend who's always told me that I should follow my dreams and I did that but now I have a new dream.

Clark asks what everyone wants to know and that is to be with my husband and watch our son grow up and be the best husband and father as Clark looks at him he says I hope Barry knows how lucky he is and you heard it here first forks Oliver Queen is hanging up his fame for his family and we are out of time and as always thank you to our guests and our fans for listening to the truth with Superman and good luck Oliver as the red light goes off Oliver leaves the building as Winn says I've got the jet waiting for us oh and Iris I'm dropping you as a client then they leave.

The jet lands in Sterling City once he's off the jet Winn says I'll get your things and a cab go see your man with that Oliver runs to his car and speeds off to the mansion he doesn't even say hello to anyone as he runs to his room he finds Barry and kisses him passionately after the kiss Barry says I heard the whole show but you're still in hot water Mr. Oliver says yes Mr. Queen but right now I just want to make love to my husband and then cuddle and then we can talk about everything afterwards Barry looks at him with the devilish smile that he's picked up from him as he says your lucky my hormones are crazy right now with that Oliver kisses him passionately then smiles as he knows how to make him feel good and thinks to his self how lucky they are for having the whole wing of the mansion to there selfs cause he's going to make his man moan and scream and everything that he's missed doing for the past six months.