Extraordinary Merry Christmas

A/N: So I had to do two story's tonight to keep up with the 25 days of Olivarry yay me another one down and only 22 more days to go. I'm going to make them a year apart of this to work.

Barry and Oliver have been married for five years now they met each other when Oliver was six and Barry was five.

A few days after Oliver's sixth birthday party Robert came home from work to find his wife in bed with his best friend Malcolm Merlyn he knew for some time that his wife was unhappy but when he saw them together he told both he never wanted to see them again and that he was taking Oliver and leaving and that's what he did but he moved to Central City with Oliver and put him in school and Barry was getting picked on so Oliver who didn't even know the kid aside from him being nice went and beat up Barry's bully Tony and from that day on Oliver and Barry were best friends and never did anything without the other.

See Barry is an omega and Oliver is an alpha and Barry's parents were planning on telling their son once he got older not that he wouldn't understand at his age as he's very smart but his parents died on their way back from their date night since Barry was staying at Oliver's house this weekend and they were way back home but got hit by a drunk driver and he also ran from the scene of the accident Joe West was the cop that was first on the scene and he told the captain that he knows them they have a son he's friends with my daughter and he's at the Queen house.

Joe goes to the Queen house and rings the door bell as Robert opens the door he says Joe is something wrong? Joe tells him that the Allens are dead it looks like a hit and run Robert says oh my goodness little did either man know that both boys heard what was said and Oliver just holds him as he cry's himself to sleep as Oliver says it's going to be okay bear bear as he rubs his back.

Barry and Oliver are now in high school and they've been dating since sixth grade as Barry was younger than Oliver but he was in the same grade as Robert knew that one didn't want to go to school without the other so Robert had the school test Barry to see if he could skip the eighth grade and be in ninth grade with Oliver that's how Barry is in high school being that the boys are older Robert is gone a lot on business trips so it's usually just the two boys at home by their selfs.

Few weeks later Barry is the captain of the track team as well as the chess team and he along with Kara Danvers are co captains of the science club and Oliver is captain of the football team as well as swim and archery teams and they always go to each other games and support each other and Kara also goes to both of their games as she's Barry's best friend she's also help Barry realizes that he's an omega cause he's starting his heat so is she so when he gets home he tells Oliver and Oliver says I know baby and it's been so hard not to jump you Oliver tells him.

Oliver says that's why I've been in the bathroom a lot it's been so hard and I've before he can continue Barry says my body is saying I'm ready but I'm not but I'm ready for this and before Oliver can ask Barry has Oliver's hard monster cock in his mouth as he says I've been learning how to do this with a banana then goes back to giving his boyfriend head as Oliver is moaning after half an hour he comes in his mouth as he takes it all down his throat then he kisses him passionately as he says since I'm an omega that means I can have kids so before he have sex I want to go on the pill.

~Ten years later~

Oliver runs the QC in Central City as Barry runs the apply science it's almost christmas and the past couple of weeks Barry has been getting sick every morning so they go to see their doctor Caitlin Snow who runs some test then says we have to wait for the test to come back she does an ultrasound as well and that's when they see their two babies as she says yep Barry you're pregnant as he says but I'm not showing and I've been doing my normal morning runs with Ollie she says yes sometimes it could take weeks or months before you start showing or you might not show at all but you are definitely pregnant and once we get the test back we will know when your be able to have them with that they thank Caitlin and leave Oliver says we aren't going to work today we are going back home and I'm going to take care of my husband and our children as he has a huge smile on his face.

When they got home Oliver calls his dad as he asks him when will you be home Robert says he'll be home in time for their Christmas Eve dinner as Oliver says ok then hangs up he also called Kara to come over as they are going to ask her to be the god mother of their children once she gets their she sees them sitting in the living room as she sits beside Barry as he says Oliver and I want to ask you a question. As she looks at him as he says would you be the godmother of our children when she hears this she screams as she hugs both of them and says yes definitely when you have kids it'll be my honor as Barry says hugs her Ashe says well we just found out we are having twins.

A/N: So I'm not sure but there maybe a second part to this story but yay I'm doing good so far with keeping up on the 25 days of Olivarry