Irresistible

A/N: I haven't done a great sexual story in awhile and this song seems to be very inspiring hopefully you'll like it please don't forget to vote and comment thank you. Also they are going to be Green Arrow and the Flash

Barry and Oliver have been married for twenty five years but they still act like they've only been married for a year they are out of the hero game their kids Roy Jonas Allen-Queen has taken to protecting Central City and is known as Kid Flash and his brother Sebastian Henry Allen Queen has taken up the mantel of Arsenal as he feels no one else can ever replace his dad as GA or his daddy as the Flash even with the flash and Green Arrow being retired they sometimes comeback to help their sons when they need them or want to relive some fun times but for the most part Flash and Green Arrow leave the hero work to their sons.

It's Barry and Oliver's twentie sixth anniversary and their sons have had their party planned for weeks everyone from both the original teams are going to be there at Virago as their aunt Thea shut down her club for the night so the party could be there since it's big enough for everyone who will be there it's a lot of heroes under one roof as Caitlin, Cisco, Ralph, Iris, Joe, Harry Wells, Sara and Laurel Lance, Felicity, Ray, Kara, and many more are coming to celebrate their anniversary.

Since Oliver and Barry retired from the hero business their dad retired from the work since once Roy was old enough to take over Queen Consolidated as Barry was the stay at home daddy as he didn't want to miss anything since he didn't get to grow up with his mom and dad Oliver knew that and he never pushed his bear he supported him as Barry also knew he didn't have to work if he didn't want to.

Meanwhile back at the Allen-Queen mansion Barry is still sleeping as Oliver got up to make his husband breakfast in bed as once he's done making breakfast he puts everything on the tray and walks upstairs to their room where his beautiful husband is still sleeping as he has taken over the whole bed and is using Ollie's pillow Oliver kisses him on the lips sweetly as Barry opens his eyes Oliver says morning beautiful baby bear as he says I've made breakfast for us in bed as Barry gets up and says I love you babe he also says happy anniversary as he gets up and kisses him passionately once they break for air Oliver says breakfast is served as he smiles Barry says you cooked enough for an army he looks at him as he says you may not be running around saving any city's but your still a speeders and need to eat like it as Barry gets his husband's devilish smile on his face as he says ok but after we are doing something to burn all this off Oliver says as you wish my beautiful bear as he's wearing the same devilish smile he gets on the bed and they eat as Oliver feeds him some bacon as he says you're so irresistible baby as he says I know.

Once they are done eating they Start making out as Oliver is kissing him he slowly moves his mouth down to his husband's jawline then his collar bone as he is sucking on that spot as he knows it turns him on even though he knows with in a few hours the mark will be gone but he still leaves marks all over his body as he moves down to his chest as he is kissing and licking down his chest as he moves to his abs an stomach once he gets down to his thighs he kisses each one as he then licks his the semi hard member between his husband's legs as he licks it up and down as he finally takes it into his mouth as he moves down to the hilt as his tongue warps around the head he licks the slit as he has him moaning as he also enters his finger into his hole as he's moving his mouth and finger in perfect incision as he makes his husband's moan as he hears his bear say he's going to cum he takes it all as he then before he can say anything Barry pushes him onto their bed as he climbs on top of him as he's kissing him passionately as he lines his hole up with his the monster between his man's legs as he is slowly pushing himself into Oliver's hilt as he breaks the kiss he starts slowly moving up and down on his huge cock as he does this Oliver says damn baby I love watching you ride me he says as he sits up and starts sucking on his collar bone as his man is going up and down on his manhood as he pushes up into him as he goes down on him Barry starts vibrating as Oliver says god baby I love when you do that Barry says you love everything I do babe as he continues to vibrating as he's getting pounded Oliver takes over as his gets up and flips them as Barry warps his legs around his waist as he says faster babe as he does what he's told as Ollie also makes sure as he's going faster that he hits his sweet spot every time as he does this with his husband vibrating he knows it won't be long before they both cum as Oliver leans down and whispers in his ear together as he then grabs his husband's hard cock and starts jerking him as he knows they are both Close to cumin as they both feel the heat buildup they scream each other name as Barry's cum lands on Oliver's hand as well as on his abs as Oliver's arrow explodes deep inside of his tight hole as he feels his last ropes of cum shot out his head he takes his hand that has his Barr's cum on it and licks it off he then kisses him passionately after they break the kiss Oliver says how about we stay like this I love being inside of you as he knows his man is already sleeping as he is listening to his heart beating as he's using his chest as his pillow.

Oliver says Barry Allen-Queen you really are Irresistible as he then falls asleep still inside his beautiful husband.