The Night Is Young

Barry and his friends are done with exams and Cisco, Caitlin, Kara, And Felicity have convinced Barry to come with them to Verdant
For some fun since they are done with exams he finally agrees as he says my mother keeps telling me that I need to have more fun that's what college is about they all cheer as Kara says everyone go get ready and we'll meet back in an hour.

They get to Verdant as they are waiting inline as Kara hands out their fake Id's as she says this way we can drink but we need a designated driver as everyone says except Barry says not it cause he was thinking about the person who owns this club the very hot twenty three year old who he has had a crush on since he realized he was gay when he was eleven years old and he seen a very hot fifth teen year old Oliver on TV with his father at a press conferences for Queen Consolidated but he knows Oliver isn't gay but he's brought back to reality as Kara says you were picked to be our Designated driver he says ok she asks your not mad no I was just thinking as he says there's something I've never told you or anyone else he says I have a crush on Oliver Queen that's why I never wanted to come here cause unlike most people who owns a night club he's always here she looks at him as she says maybe you're get to meet him and the two of you will hit it off.

Before they can say anything else the line is moving and now they are inside they find a table as Cisco goes to the bar and orders shots and one Dr. Pepper as the bartender says Id they she says coming right up once he gets the drinks he goes back with the drinks Oliver seen Barry come in with his friends and he thought to himself that is a beautiful looking man I have to get to know him he watches him as his friends leave him at the table to go dancing on the dance floor he takes this as his opportunity to go talk to him as he walks up to the bar and tells Sara he needs some drinks as he points to the table the guy is at as she says I see someone found their next conquest as she hands him some shots and a few Dr. Peppers as she says it's what he was drinking.

Oliver goes over to the table and sits down as he says hello Barry was in his own world so Oliver seats in the sit in front of him as he once again says hello Barry sees him as try's saying Oliver Queen Barry says as he says Oliver Queen is actually talking to me he says I bought some drinks Barry says I'm the Designated driver of my group Oliver says what if I make sure that each one of your friends make it home and that you make it home Barry is about to say something but he decided to say ok as he looks into Oliver's beautiful eyes as he says ok Kara and her friends are about to go back to their table but she sees Oliver Queen there with Barry so she says no let's give them some space he has a crush on him and he looks like he's having fun so let them be.

They are half way through their drinks and Barry is tipsy as Oliver isn't when a song comes on and he says I love this song as he looks at him with puppy dog eyes that he doesn't know he's doing as he asks want to dance with me? As Oliver says I can never say no to a beautiful man as they get on the dance floor as Barry puts his hands around Oliver's neck as Oliver puts his hands on Barry's waist as they are slow dancing Felicity sees this as she says is Barry our Barry Dancing with Oliver Queen? Kara says yes he is she slimes.

It's time for the club to close as Felicity,Kara,Caitlin and Cisco are about to leave as Oliver says I kinda of got your designated driver drunk so you'll are going to come to my house and sleep it off as they look at him as he says my house is big enough for all of you as he carries a half sleepy Barry out of the club as he says my driver outside they all walk out and get into the limo as Cisco says damn this is nice after all of Barry's friends are in the car Oliver climbs in with Barry as he's in the driver shuts the door and then drives them to the mansion once they stop the driver gets out and opens the door as Barry is sleeping in Oliver's arms as Oliver asks the maid to show his friends to the guest bedrooms he takes Barry to his room he gets him out of his clothes as he's in his underwear he covers him up as he gets out of his clothes he is about to go sleep on the couch but he hears the beautiful man say his name Oliver says you're ok you're in my bed I made sure that you're friends and you are safe you're at my house in my bed to sleep it off and they are in the guest bedrooms as he hears Barry ask him to lay with him so Oliver gets into his bed and once he does Barry cuddles with him as he uses his chest as his pillow and puts his arm around him as Oliver kisses his forehead as he says you so beautiful.

Barry wakes up in Oliver's arms as he looks at him he sees that Oliver is watching him sleep before Barry can say anything Oliver says your beautiful even when your sleeping baby sees that he's in his underwear before he can freak out Oliver says don't worry you were sleeping when we got here I just undressed you thought you might sleep better in just your underwear and I was going to sleep on the couch but as I told you last night I can't say no to a beautiful man.

Oliver says and your friends were here but they went to their dorms to pack Barry looks at him as he says oh I have to do that to Oliver looks at him as he says actually you don't I want to get to know you better Cisco took your keys to let the movers in to pack and move your things Barry says wow you didn't have to do that Oliver says I know I didn't have to I wanted to cause I'm taking you out to lunch and we are going to spend the day together if you want Barry says I would love to.