Save me

A/N: So yes I had to use the smallville video cause yes I'm using the Clark from Supergirl but every time I hear this song it makes me think of Smallville cause anyone who watched smallville knows what I'm talking about.
Also to make this story work I'm not sure if Clark is gonna be gay or bi but to make it work better there is no Clark and Lois as a couple.

Clark and Kara are talking outside of the barn when they hear a noise coming from the barn Barry and Oliver arrive on earth thirty eight Clark and Kara super speed into the barn to check out the noise Clark is ready to attack when Kara says wait these are my friends Barry and Oliver from earth one as Barry says you recognizes us she looks at them yeah why wouldn't I as Oliver holds his hand and starts vibrating it as she says that's different as they tell her how they woke up as each other she says anything else happen? Barry blurts our we are together and had hot sex! As Kara says it's about time you two got together see Barry I told you he liked you as Clark says so is Oliver a top or a bottom as Barry says he's a bottom Oliver looks at him as he says you wish you were a top baby as Barry points out well technically while we were having sex I was still you and you were are still me so there for I'm a top and you're the bottom as Clark says ok then before he can say anything else Oliver the real Oliver is about to argue with the real Barry as Kara and Clark chime in as they say technically Oliver Barry is right if he was you and you where him when you had sex that makes you the bottom and him the top as Barry sticks his tongue out at him as Kara says I always pictured Oliver Queen as a top but who knew as her and Barry laugh Oliver says only for Barry as he kisses him passionately then Kara says guys this is my cousin Barry says the super one? As he looks over at Ollie who is puffing his chest as he asks baby are you puffing you're chest? Oliver looks at him as he says yes as Clark says please call me Clark and shakes their hands.

Kara asks so not that I don't love seeing you guys but why did you come here? We thought that maybe whatever Freaky Friday us might just be on our earth but it's not so now we don't know what to do as Oliver looks at Barry he says I know something we can do but this time I'm Oliver you me is going to be the top and me that is you is going to be the bottom as Kara says but won't Oliver who is Barry still be the bottom and Barry who is Oliver still be the top? They all get confused as Oliver says you know what this man right here pointing to himself and Barry is the one and only man I will be both for as Barry says ditto plus before he can say anything Kara says what's between Oliver Queen and Barry Allen's legs I would go either way if I was them they both look at her as Clark uses his X-Ray vision as he says damn I'm with my cousin on this one I would go either way if I was both of you as Oliver say Supergirl and Superman did you just use your X-Ray vision on us? Kara says I did that the first time I met both of you but you're both gay so it doesn't matter if I look as Superman says i just had to know as he and Kara high five Barry is blushing as Oliver has a huge smile on his face.

Oliver gets an idea as he looks at Barry as he gets Oliver's cocky smile on his face as they both look at Clark as they say care to see what the things between our legs can really do? As he smiles he super speeds both Oliver and Barry to his room in the barn as Kara says well I'm not sticking around to hear this so call me when you're done as she flys away far far away so she can't hear as she says well that picture of Barry and Oliver is going to be stuck in my head she decided to go to the alien bar in National City so she knows she won't hear anything as she doesn't mind Barry or Oliver but she doesn't want to hear the three of them.

Barry says aside from the fact that having sex with Superman will be awesome Oliver says it's only fair that we get to see what Superman is packing under those pants since he's seen what's underneath ours.

Barry, Oliver and Clark were all naked as the real Barry goes and starts slowly licking Clark's manhood as he says wow your huge as he takes all of him into his mouth as he bobbing up and down on his cock he dose some amazing things with his tongue while he's sucking it Oliver goes and starts kissing him as Barry switches to Oliver's cock and then he decides to take both of the huge cocks into his mouth as they are both moaning once's Oliver feels Barry has lube his cock enough he goes behind Clark and slowly enters into his tight hole once he's balls deep inside him he stops as he tells Barry to lay down as he dose Clark is slowly pushing his huge cock into Barry's hole once he's all in he stops as they are both waiting for Barry to tell them to move.

Barry tells him to move so Clark slowly pulls out of him as Oliver is slowly pushing into him as he's pulling out of Barry then as he starts pushing into Barr Oliver starts pulling out of him then slams back into his tight hole as once they get a nice rhythm going Clark starts hitting Barry's prostate which makes him start moaning with every trust Oliver starts vibrating as he's also hitting Clark's sweet spot which makes Clark start vibrating to make Barry feel just as good so as he's hitting his sweet spot Barry starts shouting ropes of his cum as some lands on Clark's stomach as he's shouting his come his hole tighten around Clark's huge cock so much that as he's pounding into him he shots his come deep inside of him as he feels his come still feeling Barr up he feels Oliver's warm come filling him up as Oliver is still pounding him as he shooting his ropes of come deep inside of him once they are done and lay on one another to catch there breath once they do Oliver decades to lick the come off of Clark's stomach and they get cleaned up and they put there clothes back on as so as Kara comes back before they can say anything Cisco comes and says we need you two back like now oh as Kara says I'm in as she looks at Clark who says me to as Cisco says who are you? Clark says a friend as he's changing into his Superman outfit as Cisco says ok then and they head back to earth one

To be continued...