Motivation

Barry is on his way to Sterling City cause he has a date with Oliver Queen but they aren't telling there teams cause they both want to make sure there's something there before they tell them.

Barry knocks on his door as Oliver answers Barry says look at you Mr. Queen looking all cute tonight as Oliver pulls him in for a kiss as he says what are you gonna do about that Barry kisses him passionately once they break apart and before Barry can answer Oliver says I have a perfectly good boner waiting to be used Barry looks down at it then back at Ollie as he says let me take it for a ride Oliver says I thought you would never ask as he pulls him into the loft as he shuts the door then starts kissing Barry as he uses his tongue to lick Barry's lips as soon as he does that Barry moans as he opens his mouth Oliver takes this as his sign to push his tongue into Barry's mouth as he explores it with his tongue mapping out every part of his mouth as he interlocks their tongues as Barry is moaning as they are unbuttoning each other shirt they break for air as Oliver says this is so much better than anything I could fantasize about Barry says Oliver Queen fantasized about being with me? It's like Oliver is reading his mind as he says yes ever since you came to save the case at Queen Consolidated and when you saved my life.

Barry says to much talking someone has a perfectly good boner for me to ride as he's unbuttoning Ollie's pants as he sees that he's not wearing underwear as he says it's much more freeing as he has Barry's pants and underwear off of him Barry says I thought I was The Flash? Oliver says when it comes to getting you out of your clothes that makes me the Flash as he gives him his cocky smile as Barry flashes them to Oliver's room.

Oliver is on the bed as Barry says now I'm going to ride that perfectly good boner and when we are done I don't want to feel my legs as he pushes his self down into Oliver's perfectly good boner as he says now make daddy pound before he can start Oliver flips them so his beautiful bear is on his back as he says god baby bear I love when you talk dirty as he kisses him passionately as he is pulling almost out of him about halfway he slams into him as he says don't worry when I'm done you won't me able to run or walk and then I'm going to make you proud as I rub my hands all over you and make you come all night long as you're gonna be my motivation as I make it rain on my head as he's pounding into him he picks him up and pins his back against the wall as Barry is calling his name as he's pounding into him he starts sucking on his collar bone as he leaving a mark on his man he then takes away from the wall and back to the bed as he's sliding in and out of him he sits down on the bed as Barry is riding his perfectly good boner as he's moved to sucking and biting on Barr's nipples he pushes up inside of him as he's pushing down on his perfectly good boner as Barry starts vibrating Oliver hits his sweet spot every time he pushes into him as Barry is moaning Oliver whispers into his ear as he says that's right moan for daddy as he then licks the outside of his ear and moves down to his neck as Barry starts moaning oh god daddy right there daddy Oliver says that's my good baby boy he then lays down as he says ride daddy's cock Barry is in Heaven as he's moaning and vibrating which makes Oliver move faster as he gets up he makes sure to hit his sweet spot every time as says we are going to come together even though he knows he's been making him come every time he hits that spot as he says I love feeling your come all over my stomach and abs but now it's time that you feel daddy's come deep inside of you what do you think baby all Barry can do is moan as he's coming again as he yells out Fuck da but he doesn't finish as he's yells oh god as he feels Oliver's head shallowing up inside of him then he yells out daddy as he feels every ounce of come shot out of Oliver's shallowing cock head and into his tight hole once he feels the last ropes of come full him up he comes again he also feels Ollie's come running out of his hole as it's now mixing with Oliver's almost soft cock that's still inside of him he falls into Oliver's chest as he says that was amazing so amazing that I don't nor can I move Oliver kisses him on the lips as he says well I'm glad my perfectly good boner didn't go to waste but I think we need to tell our teams cause Barry Allen I want to be with you I can't be with out you Barry says after that use of the perfectly good boner I'm definitely going to need more rides on it and you can't get rid of me that easily Mr. Queen as he says I would kiss you but you went above and beyond cause I'm so tired I can't move after he says that they hear Oliver's cock fall out of Barry with a pop as Oliver says sleep my beautiful speeder as Barry moves up or try's to but he says Ollie as Oliver pulls him up so his head is on his chest with that Barry falls asleep listening to Oliver's heartbeat.

A/N: I hope everyone likes it yes I know I used the perfectly good boner line a lot but it was a very good line as always thanks for reading and voting on my story till next time. Love ya