What's Mine Is Yours

A/N: This is the squeal to Say ok
Hopefully you'll love it and please don't forget to vote. I also would like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped my book become number 3 on the Olivarry story rankings I'm not sure how it works but thank you to everyone who read commented and voted and helped get my story ranking to #3 on the Olivarry rankings.
————————————————————————
It's two years later Oliver and Barry got married two months after their first date and they are still going strong and they are also known as the best couple at Sterling Prep Academy all though Mr. Queen is out on maternity leave cause he's pregnant with his and Oliver kids everyone knows they are having twins and that Barry being a Queen now doesn't have to work anymore if he didn't want to Oliver wouldn't dream of making him quite doing what he loves.

What Oliver doesn't know is that Barry before he stopped by to see his husband at work he stopped by Stains office and told him that he loved working at the school but he wants to make sure he spends as much time with his kids as he possibly could which meant being a stay at home daddy Stain looks at him as he says Mr. Queen I understand about wanting to be a stay at home parent and just know that anytime you want to come back and teach as a sub or as a full time teacher you always have a job here as he shakes his hand Barry thanks him then leaves his office.

Barry goes to find his husband who is in the shower in his office as he walks in and hears the water running he wonders who is in the shower when he sees his husband's ass he decides to undress and walk up behind him as he says warps his arms around his waist as he says I thought you might want some company and maybe the hottest gym teacher could fuck me in the showers it's always been one of my fantasy to have sex with a hot gym teacher who's also an ex football player Oliver turns around as he says well who am I to say no to the sexy chemistry teacher as he is kissing his neck in between kisses he says I've always wanted to have hot sex with a sexy nerdy teacher as he continues to work his way down Barry's body as he also kisses and licks each fickle on his husbands body as he knows it turns him on when he plays content the fickle's with his tongue as he hears his husband bugging to be fucked with his huge meaty monster between his legs.

Barry says you could've take a shower before you left the house Oliver looks into his husband's eyes as he slowly enters him as he says I know but you've been having trouble sleeping when I'm not in bed and when I left you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't want the shower to wake you since you're carrying our babies as he's slowly pushing into him as he hears him moaning as he decided to turn off the water and take him to his office as he lays down on the bed as he's watching his husband is riding his huge cock as he is doing this Barry says I'm gonna before he can finish he yells Oliver's name as Ollie comes inside of him as he sees his husband's come shot out and land on his chest and abs as Barry lays down on his chest Oliver picks him up and takes him to the shower as he says let's get you cleaned up sexy once they've shower and put there clothes back on Oliver lays him down gently on the bed as he kisses his forehead sleep tight baby as he covers him up.

When Barry wakes up he finds Oliver in his office doing some paperwork as Barry asks why aren't you out in the gym babe? Because my Tommy has it covered I wanted to be here when my baby woke up he walks over and kisses him passionately then Barry says we need to figure out names for our sons Oliver looks at him as he says I had an idea actually Barry looks at him lovingly as Oliver says we name the first son Bartholomew Jonas Queen and the second son Oliver Henry Allen.

Barry says I love the names as he kisses him passionately then says but if twins don't run in your family then how are we having twins? He asks him? I don't know I asked my mother and father and they both assured me that my family doesn't have twins he says well we have to ask my parents and I haven't told them yet since I'm six months along it's not something I wan to tell them over the phone but they did ask if we were still coming to dinner tonight oh that's why I came here is to ask you if you wanted to go? Of course we're going baby since it's six hundred miles away we should probably get going if we are going to make it they leave the school.

They get to Barry's childhood home and he walks in with Oliver behind him as they find Nora in the kitchen cooking Barry says mom we're here she stops so she can hug them then says dinner will be done and you're father should be home soon with that being said both Barry and Oliver set the table once they were done Henry walks in as he says hey slugger Barry hugs his dad then Henry shakes Oliver's hand and hugs him as he asks how is everything going? Nora comes in with dinner and sets it on the table as Barry says mom dad we have something to tell you guys they look at both of them as he says well you're going to be grandparents they both smile as Nora gets up and hugs her son as she asks how far a long are you? He tells her six months but because he's not showing no one knew till he went to his doctor.

He says I have to ask you two something cause my doctor says that I'm having twins and Oliver asks his parents and they said that twins don't run in his family Nora says honey we never told you this but you had a brother but he didn't make after I give birth to your brother he died and you made it but we didn't want you to go through life wondering I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner he hugs her it's ok mom with that they finish eating dinner.

~Time jump~
Barry is in the hospital giving birth to his sons Oliver is right beside him as he's holding his hand and telling him he's doing great as Henry says daddy would you like to cut the first cord Oliver cuts it then he says come on son one more time as Barry is pushing he hears the second one cry as Henry says they are both beautiful and healthy baby boys as Oliver cuts the second cord Henry and Caitlin takes them to clean them up and about five minutes later they come back in the room with both babies as Oliver says look at our beautiful babies Barry says look at that blonde hair and he has your eyes also as Oliver says our little Bartholomew Joans Queen as their other son has Barry's eyes and his brown hair as they say and our little Oliver Henry Allen.

Everyone else comes in starting with the grandparents as Nora asks can I hold them Oliver helps her as she looks at them and says they are both beautiful babies before anyone can ask they say the son with blonde hair and blue eyes is Bartholomew Joans Queen aka Barry for short and the son with brown hair and green eyes is Oliver Henry Allen as everyone takes their turns holding the babies both Barry and Oliver looks at Kara as they ask her if she would be the kids godmother she says she would be honored as she says to them if you ever need anything and your daddy's won't do it your aunt Kara will as Oliver laughs.