Let's Make Love

A/N: This is the squeal for Speechless

After the dance Barry says babe I'm ready to go so we can start our honeymoon by the way where are we going? Oh Mr. Queen that is a surprise he says really you're not going to tell me at all? Baby that's how a surprise works as he kisses him passionately after the kiss Barry looks at him Oliver says you know I can't say no when you look at me like that.

That's why I look at you like that Barry says as Oliver says well we are going to the city of love and both are teams have been informed not to bug us for the whole month and my office knows that they aren't to call me on our honeymoon and your captain also says that you have enough vacation time so that you can be gone for the whole month so when ever you're ready the jet is all set and ready to take us whenever all you have to do is say the word Mr. Queen as he kisses his husband cheek before Barry can say anything Felicity taps Oliver on his shoulder as she says can I have a dance with Barry? Oliver says yes she grabs his hand and they start dancing as she says I'm so happy for you two as they dance Kara cuts in as Felicity leaves him to dance with her she says I told you Oliver loves you I may be from another earth but I told you that you two were made for each other Barry hugs her and says thank you and now if you don't mind Ollie and I are going to take our leave so we can start our honeymoon she says go on you two get out of here oh and my wedding gift to the two of you is I'm going to stay on your earth and take care of it while you two are on your honeymoon with that Barry Whooshes the two of them to the QC Jet Oliver tells the captain they are ready to go as he says yes sir Mr. Queen once he hears that he goes to see Barry siting he looks sad as he says what's wrong sexy? Well it's our wedding night and I can't get drunk Oliver looks at him as he says baby do you honestly think that our friends didn't think about that as he holds two big flasks as he says Cisco made these it's rocket fuel just drink this and it will work and you can mix it with anything else he gives Barry one of the flasks Barry takes a few drinks and with the few drinks he's already drunk as he says remind me to thank Cisco he but then he starts kissing biting and sucking on his collar bone as he hears Ollie moan he stops long enough to says wow I've forgotten what it was like to get drunk  as he then continues to leave a hickeys on his husbands neck before it can go any further the captain says we have reached our destination please fasten you're seatbelt as we are about to land Oliver takes the both of them to the seats and fastens the seatbelt of a very drunk and very sexy speedster as he then fastens his seatbelt Barry puts his head on his shoulder and he's out like a light as he's sleeping they land Oliver unfastens their seatbelts and picks him up and puts his arms around his neck then walks off the jet and he walks down the stairs once the are in the car the driver asks where to as Oliver tells him the Tipton hotel so the driver takes them to the Tipton hotel and before they get there Barry wakes up as Oliver says how are you feeling baby? He looks at him I feel fine the beauty of being me the hangover only last for like three minutes Oliver says the joys of being a speedster Barry just smiles.

They get to the front desk and Oliver says hello Queen the Clark types in the name as she says ah the honeymoon suite she hands him the then says enjoy your stay at the Tipton hotel
Oliver and Barry get on the elevator and once they get to the honeymoon suite Oliver picks up his husband bridal style as he opens the door and walks though it as Barry pull Oliver's lips to his as he kisses him passionately once they break for air Barry says now comes the fun part making love Oliver says I've been waiting all night for that even at the altar when I seen you walking down the aisle all I was thinking about was getting you out of that tux.

With that Oliver takes them over to the bed and lays him down gently as he starts kissing him passionately as he takes off their suite jackets and shirt once he's done that he starts kissing on his jawline then he moves down to his neck as he starts sucking on his neck as he leaves a hickey on him even though he knows it will be gone in a few hours he moves down to his chest as he starts sucking on his nipple then moves to the other one then moves down his chest as he kisses then goes to licking down his abs as Barry starts laughing cause he's ticklish and Oliver knows this as he says I love you and your laugh everything about you as he unbuttons and removes Barry's pants he sees that he's not wearing underwear as Barry says it's my gift to you Oliver says it's beautiful as he stands up and takes off his pants he's also not wearing anything under them he says it's easier this way as he goes back to pleasing his husband as he licks his hard cock and then takes the head of it into his mouth as he licks the slit as he then starts bobbing up and down on his hard member he grabs the lube from his pants pocket and puts some on his finger as he slowly pushes his finger into his hole as he moves up and down on his cock he moves his finger in time with his movements as he's making his beautiful husband moan he finds his sweet spot as he adds another finger he hooks them as he hits that spot every time Barry grabs his hair as he starts vibrating as he's in Ecstasy from Ollie's movements he says he's going to come as Oliver moves faster Barry comes as Ollie takes his seed down his throat once he's done Barry flips them over as he makes his way down Oliver's chest then kisses his stomach then licks his abs then licks his rock hard cock as he finds the lube and he puts some on his fingers as he's bobbing up and down on his cock he enters Ollie's tight warm heat as Oliver is in heaven having his man's long finger inside of him as he's never felt this feeling before Barry adds another finger as he's bobbing up and down the lovely cock that's all his as he finds his mans sweet spot as he hits it in time with his movements on the meat in his mouth Oliver is moaning as he yells Barry's name as he comes deep in Barr's mouth.

Oliver says baby I want to feel you inside of me this makes Barry look at him as he says really? Oliver kisses him passionately as he says yes I want to know how it feels to feel your rock hard cock inside of me Barry smiles as he kisses him again he puts the lube on his hard cock as he says let me know if it hurts or if you want me to stop and I will Oliver says baby it's fine so he lines up with his mans hole and he slowly pushes into him as he takes it slow Oliver try's to not show the pain Barry gets the idea to start vibrating as his cock as he's pushing into his tight hole as he asks does that help Oliver say yes it does so Barry pushes all the way into him and he waits for Oliver to say something as he's still vibrating he kisses him passionately and then Oliver says please move baby so pulls all but the mushroom head of his cock out then pushes back into him as he does this a few times Oliver says oh my god that feels so amazing baby as he says I want to ride your lovely member baby so he lays down as Oliver is riding his cock he's so beautiful as he also pushes up while Oliver goes down on his cock he's still vibrating as Ollie goes up he goes down he then flips them so that Oliver is laying back down on the bed as Oliver warps his legs around his waist so Barry can get a better angle and buries his self deeper into his tight hole Oliver looks into Barry's eyes as he thinks god he looks so hot as he's pounding me Oliver has come so many times as has his beautiful husband as he's felt his seed shot inside of him so much but Barry is still going strong as he thinks the beauty of a being married to a speedster he thinks this as he's moaning an yelling Barry's name as they both come it's morning by the time Barry comes inside of him the last time as he comes also Barry falls on top of him as he looks into Oliver's beautiful blue eyes as he says did I hurt you? Oliver says no baby that was amazing but I vote we stay in bed all day Barry is asleep as he's still inside of him the vibrating stops and Oliver hears Barry fall out of him with a popping sound he kisses his forehead Barry cuddles up closer to him as he puts his face in the nook of Oliver's neck as he warps his legs around Ollie's as Oliver warps his arms around his man and falls asleep.