Drity Little Secret

A/N: So this story's song was supposed to be the song secrets the theme from Pretty Little Liers but as my sister who is known on here as Damonlover we're talking about this story it became apparent that Dirty Little Secret would work better for this story and if you haven't read any of her story's you should they are awesome and she's the reason I started reading and then writing fanfic.
————————————————————————
Moria goes to her husband's office and tells him that she thinks their son's secretary should be a guy because the family doesn't need anymore bad press and if his secretary is a guy he would have a sexual relationship with him since he's not gay as Robert says yes dear that is an excellent idea did you have anyone in mind she looks at him as she says don't you have people for that? Then she leaves and Robert goes down to the IT department looking for his head of IT as he sees Ms. Smoak coming back from lunch with her friend and his son's friend with benefits as far as he knows.

He says Ms. Smoak who is your friend as Barry then says Barry Allen sir as he says please call me Robert and how would you like to be my son Oliver's secretary? Barry looks at Felicity and then back to his boyfriends dad as he says sure as he gets a huge smile on his face as he says I'm sure it will be a much better job then CC Jitters Robert says great Ms. Smoak can get your application in and you start tomorrow and we will even let it be a surprise for Ollie the he walks away as Felicity and Barry are filling out his application later that night at dinner Moria tells Oliver that he will have a secretary tomorrow morning your dad told me he finally hired someone Oliver says great can't wait to meet her tomorrow as Thea says yeah I'm sure as he throws a roll at her as she laughs.

As Oliver is driving to work he calls his boyfriend as they are talking he's telling him about how his dad finally found him a secretary as he says I'm sure my mom is behind it cause she brought it up at dinner as Barry says well just don't go falling for some hot secretary that they hired for you as he says baby your the only one for me and their isn't any secretary that could take me away from you as Barry says okay babe he then says I gotta go I've got to get ready for work I was called in early cause Eddie quit and is working for his boyfriend as his secretary he's lucky he gets to see Tommy every day as Oliver says well have a great day at work baby bear and I'll see you later tonight love you then hangs up when he gets up to his office Barry hands him his coffee as he says it's just the way you like it sexy as Oliver looks up as he says baby what are you doing here? As he says I'm your new secretary it was the weirdest thing yesterday as I was walking Felicity back to her desk form lunch your dad asked me if I wanted a job as your secretary Oliver pulls him into his office as he shuts his office door and locks it as he says well then I should break in my new secretary I also need to tell him how sexy he looks in that suit and how much better he would look with my Arrow inside of him.

An hour later Barry says that was amazing it's also the best benefit about this job as Oliver kisses him then slaps his ass as Barry goes to his desk and just in the nick of time as Moria Queen walks in and says hello I'm here to see my son Oliver and you must be his secretary it's nice to meet you she starts talking to him as he tells her a little about his self Oliver hears his mom and comes out his office as he says mom to what do I owe the pleasure she says well I thought you might want to go to lunch with Thea and I oh also Cheryl and Penelope Blossom will be joining us.

Oliver looks at his mom as he asks why did you invite the blossoms? Because they are friends and you and Cheryl world make a cute couple Barry is the only one who saw Thea get pissed for a split second he seen Oliver give him an apologizing look to Barry and his I'll explain later look as Barry says Oliver I'm going to lunch with Felicity be back in an hour Moria didn't like this as she says excuse me it's Mr. Queen not Oliver he's your boss not your friend Oliver says mother I told him this morning call me Oliver cause Mr. Queen is my dad this makes Thea laugh as Barry is walking away.