¨I'm fine¨

Tord sat down on the couch and looked up at the still-standing Tom. ¨We can do whatever you want Jehovah¨ he stated with a shrug. Tom sat down next to Tord and stared down at his checkered shoes. Tord put his arm around Tom and pulled him close ¨You okay?¨ he whispered in his ear. Tom looked up at Tord and gave his usual response to the question ¨I'm fine¨ he responded scooting away from Tord. 

Tom was a very interesting person, one minute he was lovey-dovey the next minute he was cold-hearted and wanted to keep to himself. Tom also liked to play hard to get, he liked to keep Tord on his toes, wanting him but Tord didn't mind. He never got bored of Tom that's for sure. Tom took a deep breath and looked up at Tord, the look on his face, he was not fine he was far from it. Tord looked at Tom, worry filling his grey eyes  ¨What's wrong?¨ Tord asked Tom, putting his hand on Tom's soft cheek. 

  ¨Do I need to get you in to see your therapist?" Tord asked, biting his bottom lip. ¨Tord, I'm fine¨ Tom replied flatly looking up at him with an emotionless expression. Tord leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Tom's cheek. Tom didn't resist he just sat there and let him do it. Edd and Matt had entered the living room Tord turned and looked at Edd giving him a hopeless look. 

Edd went over to Tom and sat down beside him ¨Hey do you need to talk about something Tom?¨ Edd asked with a frown. Tom turned to face Edd ¨Guys I'm fine really, just tired¨ Tom explained forcing a smile. Edd smiled back, fooled by Tom's fake smile ¨You can take a nap if you want Tom¨ he suggested. Tord tugged at the neck of his hoodie, he was still worried about Tom he knew something was up but he didn't quite know what it was. Tom stood up and went to the fridge he grabbed a can of Smirnoff and went to his room, he slammed his door behind himself and Tord sighed. 

  Edd looked over at Tord ¨You alright?¨ he asked cocking at eyebrow at the Norwegian. ¨Tom's lying something is wrong¨ he said looking down. ¨Maybe it's something really personal¨ Edd said with a shrug. ¨Yeah but what if he cuts himself again Edd? He was extremely lucky to survive last time if It happens again it will be almost guaranteed he'll die!¨ Tord explained, he ran his hands through his hair he paced around restlessly. ¨Tord calm down¨ Edd said quietly. 

   ¨Calm down when the one I love could be on the verge of killing himself, I will not calm down¨ Tord growled at the green hoodied male. ¨S-sorry¨ Edd stammered, pulling his knees to his chest. Matt sat down next to Edd and put his arm around him and whispered something Tord didn't quite catch. Tord went outside to have a cigar, maybe that would clear his mind and help him come up with a reasonable solution since the Edd and Matt were no help to him.