Seeing red

"I want you to leave me alone is what I want" Tom snapped, pushing Tord away. He thought he liked Tord but he just wasn't sure anymore. The only way he felt he could cover up these feelings was with hatred. He felt like Tord wouldn't like him like that anyway, he'd come to the conclusion that that kiss meant nothing to Tord when it meant everything to him. Tom felt tears welling up in his eyes "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID IDIOT!" he shouted at Tord, fighting back tears. 

    "Tom are you o-" Tord started to ask but Tom cut him off, "I TOLD YOU TO GO, JUST GO" he snapped pointing to his door. Tord turned around and walked out of his room, slamming the door behind him. Sadness swept over Tom as Tord left the room, why was he so worked up about that kiss? he was almost sure it was a one-time thing. Tom sat down on his bed he sighed and picked up Tomee bear, holding him close. He was shaking uncontrollably and black tears dripped down his cheeks. 

   Why did he yell at Tord like that? he would probably never forgive him. He needed Tord, he didn't know this but he did. He laid down on his bed and buried his face in his pillow, sobbing. He got up and opened his drawer, he dug around in his drawer until he found a razor blade. He took off Tord's hoodie and tossed it onto his bed. He put the razor blade in his pocket and rushed into the bathroom.

   He looked at himself in the mirror, a mess that nobody would ever love. Tears dripped down his face and he pulled the blade out of his pocket. He dragged the blade across his wrist, it cut his skin and the blood gushed out all over his wrist, he did this multiple times on each wrist growing more and more aggressive as he did so. He dropped down to the ground sobbing, he was covered in blood and he started to feel dizzy. He was losing a lot of blood in only a matter of seconds, his breathing began to slow down and his eyelids became heavy.