All of you

Tom took a deep breath, collecting himself before opening the back door. He sat down next to Tord without saying a word and looked up at the sky, the sky was so clear and you could see multiple constellations. Tord looked over at Tom "The stars sure are beautiful tonight aren't they?" Tord asked with a smile. Tom turned and looked at Tord "Y-yeah" Tom agreed, his face heating up. Tord turned his head, looking back at the stars.

    Tom bit his lip, looking down trying to find the words that would tell Tord how he felt. Tord hummed quietly to himself completely obvious to the fact Tom was freaking out. "T-tord, can I t-tell you s-something?" Tom stammered. Tord turned his head and looked at him "Of course you can, you can tell me anything" he assured him with a smile. What little confidence Tom had left melted away when Tord said this. 

  Tom looked at the night sky "Never mind" he said. "You clearly are just trying to hold something in, what is it?" Tord asked studying Tom. "It's just...well Tord I think I-I um...love you" Tom studdered quietly. "You think you do?" Tord asked Tom raising an eyebrow. Tom looked up at him and swallowed "I know I do" he stated. 

     "But I already know what you're going to say, what everyone has always said to me....I'm sorry Tom I don't feel the same you're way too violent and you drink too much," Tom said looking down. Tord looked at him, shocked "You didn't even give me a chance to tell you...that I love you too Tom" Tord said softly. "And when I say I love you, I mean I love all of you" Tord assured him with a smile. Tom looked up at him, he froze and didn't know what to say or do.