Get you off my mind

Tom watched as Tord disappeared into the kitchen and then Tom looked down at the other end of the couch. Edd was fast asleep in Matt's arms and he'd buried his face in Matt's chest. Matt had his arms around Edd and had passed out as well. Tom sighed and got up as well, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a Smirnoff out of the fridge and emptied it into his flask. He looked at his reflection on his flask and sighed, he looked like absolute shit. The front door slamming scared him out of his thoughts.

     Tom made his way to the door and opened it quietly. Tord took a long drag of his cigar and blew it into the dark cold night. Tom shut the door quietly behind himself, he was hoping Tord wouldn't notice him so he could scare him. "Hey Tom," Tord said without even turning to look at him. "Hey Tord" Tom replied walking over and standing next to Tord. "Are you okay?" Tom asked looking over at him. 

     Tord was quiet for a moment before turning and looking at him. "Yeah I'm fine Jehovah" Tord replied quietly. "Since when do you care anyway?" Tord asked glaring daggers. Tord waited for some sort of smartass remark from Tom but Tom remained quiet. "I was just wondering" Tom muttered before turning around and going inside. 

       Tom had begun to feel that feeling again, the one where he had a hard time breathing the weird thing was it only happened around Tord. Tom sighed and took his flask out of his pocket and took a large swig of it before disappearing into his bedroom. Tord put his cigar out a few minutes later and went inside. He glanced into the living room, Tom must've gone into his room he had heard the fridge open before he had gone out so he assumed he was drinking mass amounts of alcohol. He glanced at Edd and Matt again ¨Don't like each other my ass¨ He scoffed quietly at the two before going to his bedroom.

        Tord fell asleep quickly like always, however, Tom remained wide awake and drunk in his room. He finished off the Smirnoff that was in his flask and stumbled out of his room to get more. He opened the fridge and grabbed a can of Smirnoff, the sound of the fridge opening woke Tord. Tord fell asleep fast but he was a very light sleeper so the smallest noise would always wake him up. Tord sat up and rubbed his eyes, he got up and went into the kitchen.

     Tom grabbed a can of Smirnoff and was walking back to his room when Tord came out of his bedroom. ¨Tom what are you doing up this late?¨ Tord asked with a yawn. ¨What's it to you commie?¨ Tom asked his words beginning to slur. ¨You woke me up, and I think you've had enough Smirnoff for tonight" Tord insisted grabbing the can out of his hand and studying it. ¨Hey...give that back¨ Tom said trying to grab it back but failed and fell over. 

   Tord quickly dropped the can of Smirnoff and caught Tom. ¨Jesus Jehovah, be careful" Tord muttered standing him up. ¨Thank you Tord¨ Tom said with a hiccup. Tord could tell he was extremely drunk because one, Tom never called him Tord it was usually commie and two he said thank you he never says thank you. Tom regained himself and turned to face Tord, ¨Good night commie¨ Tom said with a wave before stumbling into his bedroom and slamming the door.

       Tord picked up the can he'd dropped and tossed it in the trash before heading to bed. Tom layed in his bed, wide awake. When Tord had caught him a few moments ago, being in his arms made him feel....safe. That strange feeling had returned, the one that made it hard for him to breath. He sighed and closed his eyes, he pulled his flask out and finished what was left in it. 

         Maybe if he drank more that weird feeling would go away, he quietly made his way back into the kitchen and grabbed two cans of Smirnoff and put them in the pockets of his hoodie before quietly making his way back to his room, trying not to disturb Tord. He opened the can and chugged the Smirnoff, trying to get Tord out of his mind but he couldn't . It didn't matter how much he drank he couldn't get Tord off his mind. Why was he thinking about Tord so much?

He hated him...

hated him...

he was his worst enemy-

Right?