Encouragement

Finally, Tom got released from the hospital he was recommended to go see a therapist. Edd drove the three home and they all decided to hang out at home. Tom went straight to the shower and took a long steamy shower. He came out wearing a checkered t-shirt and black basketball shorts. He came out of the bathroom the steam from the shower surrounding him.

   Tom plopped down next to Tord and Tord looked over at him. "Hey" Tord greeted awkwardly. Ringo hopped up onto Tom's lap and laid down curling up in his lap. Tom pet Ringo "Hey" he replied. "Aw, he missed you!" Edd squeaked with a smile.

    Tom smiled at Edd and then looked at Ringo, he stroked his soft dark grey fur. Tord got up and went outside the other three watched as he walked away out of seemingly nowhere. He went out the back door and sat down in the grass. He stared up at the stary sky and sighed. "You should go talk to him" Edd suggested plopping down next to Tom and putting his arm around him. 

    Matt sat down next to Edd and looked at Tom "Come on Tom, you can do it!" Matt squeaked trying to encourage him. "Wait you told him?" Tom growled looking at Edd and then Matt. "What no, I didn't tell him anything" Edd rebuked looking hurt that Tom would assume such a thing. "I was just trying to help," Matt said softly looking down at the floor. "No, it's okay Matt, you did good!" Edd reassured him scooting away from Tom and close to Matt. 

   Edd put his arm around him "It's okay Tom isn't mad at you" Edd said leaning his head on his shoulder. Tom looked at the two, he wished he and Tord could be like that. He shook his head why the hell am I thinking this, me and him will never happen any way he thought. He slumped his shoulders and looked down at Ringo who was fast asleep in his lap. Edd looked over at Tom "Have you told him?" he asked sitting up. 

   Tom shook his head no. "You have to Tom, It's going to eat you up inside if you don't" Edd informed him. "I know," he said quietly. Edd patted his back "Just close your eyes and tell him how you feel if he doesn't like you then it's his loss like I said before" Edd added. Tom smiled and picked Ringo up handing him to Edd "I'm gonna do it!" he stated confidently. "That a boy!" Edd encouraged cradling the feline in his arms.