Twisted

Edd flung open the door and Tom and Tord looked at him. "We're going to play some games in the living room you two are welcome to join" Edd chimed with a grin. Tom blinked and then raised an eyebrow at Edd "You expect me to join?" Tom questioned. "Yes, yes I do Tom" Edd replied crossing his arms. Tom sighed and muttered under his breath "Oh my fucking god"

       Edd grabbed Tord and Tom by their sleeves and took both of them to the living room. "We are going to play Twister!" Edd chimed with a grin. "That's my least favorite game," Tom said with a groan. "Tom! You're going to play this game and you're going to have a good time!" Edd said sternly. "I'm going to get a drink," Tom said before disappearing into the kitchen.

      He returned a moment later with a can of Smirnoff. Tom sat on the couch and took a big drink of the beverage. Tord sat crisscross in front of the box and examined it "How do we play this game?" Tord asked looking up at Edd. "You've never played Twister before Tord?" Edd asked, sounding really surprised. "No...I've never heard of it" Tord stated turning the box around and reading the back quietly to himself. "It's a really fun game Todd you'll love it!" Matt said eagerly.

    "Tom get your ass over here and play this game with us" Tord demanded. Tom groaned and got up from the couch. Edd and Matt set up the game and then they were ready to play, more or less. "I will spin the spinner and tell you guys what it lands on" Edd announced. Tom finished off his Smirnoff and tossed it in the bin before rejoining the other three in the living room.

   "Tom you're going to start" Edd stated before spinning the spinner. "Okay, left foot yellow," Edd announced. Tom stuffed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and walked over and put his foot on a yellow circle. Edd spun the spinner again. "Matt, right hand on blue" Edd stated.  

  Matt went over and put his hand on a blue circle and then smiled at Edd "Yay I'm winning!" he exclaimed. "Okay now Tord, left foot red," Edd said pointing to the line of red circles. Tord went over and put his foot on the red circle. About twenty minutes into the game everyone was all twisted up. Matt had his legs and hand out like a baby deer standing for the first time.

   Tord kept on picking places to make Tom uncomfortable. Tord was basically on Tom's back and when Tom moved Tord would follow. Tord's goal was both to annoy the shit out of Tom and to hopefully get him to quit. But Tom always won this game whenever they played and was determined to win even if that meant having Tord all over him. Tom had caught on to Tord's little game but since Tord was trying to make him uncomfortable he was going to do the same to him.