Not a no one

Tord laid down in the yard and Tom laid down next to him leaving space in between him and Tord. Tord looked over at Tom "Come over here" he urged with a laugh. Tom scooted closer to the Norwegian and he put his arm around Tom. Tom laid his head on Tord's chest and Tord ran his fingers through Tom's spikey coffee-colored hair. "Why do you think I wouldn't love you, Tom?" Tord inquired. "Because no one ever likes me" Tom answered flatly.

     "Hey, last time I checked I'm not a no one" Tord spoke in a soft soothing voice. Tom loved his accent he found it very attractive. Tom looked up at Tord and smiled radiantly at him. Tord carefully lifted Tom's wrist toward his face he gently kissed it and Tom's cheeks crimsoned. "Don't ever do anything like that again" he asserted. 

  Tom nodded and looked up at him. Tord leaned in and kissed Tom, twirling Tom's hoodie string around his finger. Tom shut his eyes and kissed him back. There was a car that honked loudly, alarming the pair. They both pulled away as the obnoxious car flew down the otherwise quiet road. Tord turned back to Tom once the car was gone and then caressed his cheek "You should've told me sooner" Tord responded softly. 

"I-I just...d-didn't know I-if you w-would" Tom started, shaking a little. "Shhhhh...I understand Jehovah, it's okay" he told Tom, pulling him close again. Tom took a deep breath, closing his eyes and taking in Tord's scent. Tord heard Edd's voice and turned his head, looking at the back door. "Let's go inside Tom" he affirmed, Tom moved away from Tord and Tord stood up.

   Tord offered Tom his hand and Tom slipped his hand into Tord's and Tord pulled him up as if he weighed absolutely nothing. Tord walked up to the back door and held it open for Tom, Tom smiled slightly, walking inside. Edd and Matt were on the couch "Hey guys!" Edd welcomed with a warm smile. "Hey" Tord and Tom greeted in unison. Edd looked at Tom, he looked really happy the happiest he'd probably ever seen him well when he was sober anyway.

  Edd flashed Tom a smiled and Tom smiled back brightly. "Well me and Matt are going in my room" Edd informed standing up and looking at Matt. "We are?" Matt replied dumbly, Edd shot him a look that told him to go along with it. Matt laughed nervously "Oh yeahhhhh" he said quickly. Edd took Matt's hand and with that, they were off to his bedroom.

    "Well, that was the fakest thing I've ever heard" Tord stated with a laugh. Tom chuckled at Tord's comment "Yeah" he agreed. "Well, um what now?" Tom asked looking up at the Norwegian.